Why do I like him?

Portia's Pov

      I am now getting on a plane to California to meet up with Ford! He couldn't come to Paris because of his schedule so he sent me tickets to fly to Cali. I don't really know why I just gave up on Paris to live with him- Well, I don't know about the word live; I would say stay with him.

~

    The humidity here is ridiculous but it is  still as beautiful when i first visited! Ford is waiting by a black hummer; He opens the door and I hop in putting my bags on the floor and in my lap.

"I don't think you need that much clothing!" He said smiling at me

"You must not know much about girls then" I smiled winking; I don't know why I winked

"Right"

     We pulled into the driveway and there was a huge hotel right outside; He grabbed some of my bags and then we walked in. It was gorgeous! And really Huge! We got in the elevator and waited about 10 minutes to get to the top. When the elevator door opened I saw a huge flatscreen TV hanging on the wall by a leather cream couch, a bathroom that is bigger than my bedroom, a bar in the middle of the kitchen area, and a ginormous bedroom!

     I realize that I need to breathe because I was starting to feel faint. I looked at all the pictures hanging on the wall while Ford took my luggage to the bedroom.

      I walked into the bedroom and see a queen sized- no it looks bigger than that; a large bed and a pine dresser and another huge tv!

      The bed is dark but I can't really make out the color and the pillows are gray and navy blue. I sit on the bed and get on my phone.

"Do you want to go out tonight or stay here" Ford says

"Where would we go?"

"To the zoo, fair, to get food, the park, anywhere outside!"

"Umm,..since it is my decision I guess lets get some food"

"What are you craving"

"Well nothin-....actually chinese!"

"sounds good!"

     He ordered the chinese and we waited in the living room.

~

    30 minutes later of awkward silence and looking at eachother.

   The doorbell rings so I get it and it is our CHINESE! I immediately get out my 3 orders of krab-ragoon and chow them down!

     Ford eats his rice and pork. I watch him for a bit, and I realize that he looks sad but happy all at once that it makes me sad(weird, i know).

"Something on your mind" I know he probably isn't going to tell me but it's worth it to ask.

"No,...Good rice though"

"Okay" I smile and eat another piece of ragoon

"I love your smile" He whispers

"What was that!" I act like i didn't hear him but i totally did!

"Nothing, I just said I love this rice!" He said with a forced smile

       We started eating again; as I smiled to myself! I loved that he loved my smile!

                        Ford's Pov

     I am really thinking about kissing Portia again, I miss her lips being on mine!

     I move a little bit closer to her on the couch; I scoop up some rice. I think a little harder about the kissing thing.

"Actually I have something on my mind" I said confidently

"..What is it?"

     I get close to her face and I can see her breathing start to quicken as I pull her in for a hug.

      When i unhug her; she runs her fingers through her hair. I smirk at her and she puts her fingers in my hair and pulls me closer;  I smirk as she puts her lips onto mine.