Markjin- Sanctuary

More like Jinmark

Based off "Sanctuary" If you haven't seen it, you should probably watch it before reading. It's on YouTube, or ☝️. It is more Markbam, but since I don't ship them, it will be Markjin.

Mark's pov,

    I came from the United States to Korea to further my studies. I came here to study and graduate so that I can continue my life. I didn't expect my life to take this turn...

    I barely knew any Korean. I could understand it well enough though. It was the first day, and I had no idea what to do and where to go.

    As I walked beside the road, I saw a medium sized group of boys walking in front of me. They all looked my age, so they probably went to the same school as me. I took a chance.

    "Hey," I shouted. The whole group stopped walking and turned their heads towards me. They guy in the front made his way towards me waiting for me to talk.

    I was really nervous. He was handsome and intimidating, but I already came this far.

    "Can I come along?" I asked in English. He just stood there for a few seconds before nodding his head.

    He turned around and made his way back to the front of the group. I just followed behind them.

————

    It's been about two months since I joined the "gang". I didn't like what they did to people, but I had to stay or that will be me.

    Jinyoung, who was the leader of the group, always helped me around. He helped me learn Korean and helped me around the school. He may seem terrible, but he is super sweet to me.

   Another reason why I can't leave the group is because I have a crush on the leader. He would never like me back, but I still want to be by his side at all times.

    "Mark, are you ok?" Jinyoung asked me as we were walking. (He doesn't call him hyung in this story)

    I looked at Jinyoung, he had a worried face. He apparently only shows that face to me. "Yeah, I'm ok," I answered.

    He didn't look like he believed me. He grabbed both of my shoulders so I was facing him.

    "You can tell me what's wrong, I won't judge," he said in a soft, nice voice.

    "I'm fine," I repeated. He let go of me and started walking again.

    "Mark, I know you like me," he said all of a sudden. I felt me eyes go large. How does he know.

    "N-no I...." I couldn't finish my sentence because I felt a pair of warm lips on my own. He had my face in his hands while he moved his lips against mine. My stomach felt like it was going to explode. I kissed back with as much passion he gave.

   I rested my hands on his chest as his hands moved to the back of my neck to deepen the kiss.

    I moaned into the kiss when I felt his tongue graze my bottom lip. Knowing exactly what he wanted, I opened my mouth.

    Our tongues fought while he moved his arms around my waist pulling me closer. My arms were now around his neck, our chests were touching, and we both didn't want the kiss to end.

    There we were, making out on the side of the road. I had no idea he liked me, or is he just playing with me?

    I pulled away, "Is this a joke? Are you playing with me?" I asked desperately. I didn't want my heart to break today.