Beginnings

I'm going to be following the prompts ^^

I'll be going up and down instead of side to side like how it says to.

    Jinyoung sits in the back of the class in his usual stop when it happens.

    It's the beginning of the day. Everyone is still tired from morning drowsiness, except Jinyoung.

    Jinyoung is one of those nerdy kids that look forward to school. He loved to learn new things, so he didn't understand why other kids dreaded it.

    Jinyoung was also a big introvert. He was not popular and he only has two friends. If you asked someone who Park Jinyoung was, they would either answer 'the principal?' or ''I've never heard of a Park Jinyoung before''

    If people do acknowledge him it would most likely be 'the guy who always sits in the back of the class that always makes good grades'

    Now Jinyoung is not bothered by this. He rather be in the background. He never likes to be the center of attention. He's always afraid he will panic or embarrass himself.

    So, as he sits in the back of the classroom with his thoughts, he doesn't notice that it got suddenly quite.

    "Class, we have a new student. I hope you all treat him well," the teacher said to the huge classroom filled with teenagers.

    That's when Jinyoung finally understood why the class had gotten deadly silent. (Now it's filled with gossiping whispers)

    There was a new student in the front if the class. He had dirty blonde hair and a very very handsome face. Every girl was starstruck or whispering to their friend about how good-looking he was.

    "You can introduce yourself now," the teacher told him. He nodded.

    "My name is Mark Tuan, I came from the states, and I hope you treat me well." He said in accented Korean.

    He had all of the girls swooning at this point. Jinyoung couldn't blame them, the guy was strikingly beautiful.

----------

    Yugyeom and Youngjae both waited for Jinyoung, before heading to the cafeteria, talking about a random song they both had listened to on the radio.

    Jinyoung finally joined them and they walked together to get their food.

    "Have you seen the new guy?" Yugyeom asked out of nowhere.

    "Yeah, he has his own fan club now. It's like every girl dumped their current boyfriend to get a chance with him," Youngjae replied.

    Yugyeom nodded, "He also started hanging out with Jaebum, Jackson, and Bambam."

    "Have you seen him, Jinyoung?" Youngjae asked.

    Jinyoung just nodded his head.

----------

    Jinyoung was standing at his locker when there was screaming.

    Jaebum, Jackson, Bambam, and Mark were all walking down the hallway while absorbing all of the attention.