Red

All Jinyoung could see was red. He just couldn't take it anymore. His head felt like exploding.

    "LEAVE NOW!!" Jinyoung finally snapped, and a slam was heard as Mark left the room.

    Jinyoung sat on the couch waiting for Mark to come home. He was starting to get annoyed and mad by 12:00 am, but now 3 hours later, Jinyoung was furious.

    Mark never texted when he was coming home, so being the loving boyfriend Jinyoung was, he waited.

    Jinyoung was tired of this. It has happened multiple times. Mark coming home after midnight because of who knows.

    Jinyoung had tried to be patient and understanding, but tonight he couldn't take it anymore.

    So when the front door opened at 3:00 in the morning, Jinyoung stood up from the coach and made his way over to the 'visitor'.

    "Where in the hell were you?!!" Jinyoung screamed. "Do you know what time it is?!" He paused waiting for an answer. "It's fucking 3:00 in the morning!!!"

    Mark just watched Jinyoung in horror. He had never seen Jinyoung this mad, especially at him.

    "You coming home way past midnight has happened repeatedly, and I'm sick of it!! I don't want to have to wait for you to come home every night!!" Jinyoung continued.

    "I never asked you to!!" Mark yelled.

     "Seriously," Jinyoung scoffed. "That's what you say." He asked raising an eyebrow.

    "What else do I say?" Mark asked. "Am I supposed to apologize to you. I am out all night doing... nevermind."

    "Doing what?" Jinyoung demanded.

    "I said nevermind," Mark said trying to be calm.

    "I'm tired of this," Jinyoung said. "I shouldn't be treated like this," Jinyoung mumbled.

    "YOU shouldn't be treated like this! What are you talking about?! I'm the one having to come home after midnight from working! I am!" Mark yelled.

    'how dare he!" Jinyoung thought.

    "LEAVE NOW!!" Jinyoung yelled.

    Mark turned around and walked out, slamming the door in the process.

    That was one of their biggest fights of their five year relationship.

    After Mark left Jinyoung collapsed on the the bed and cried his heart out.

   'I did the right thing' Jinyoung kept telling himself.

    Jinyoung then tried to go to sleep, but the emptiness in his heart and the bed didn't allow him.

----------

    When Mark left their apartment, he realized he had no place to go.

    He could go sleep on the bench at the park, or he could go try to ask the 2jae couple for a spare room.

    The thing is, Jaebum and Youngjae would just get all into his business and try to make them make up.

    Mark didn't want that. He knew he just needed to cool off. He doesn't know when Jinyoung will let him back home, but he hopes it's soon.

    Mark made his way to the park and sat down on the bench.

    'I should have done it earlier' Mark said to himself.