Friends

This one isn't very good. I'm sorry!

Jinyoung and Mark grew up together since their mom's were best friends. Luckily, the two boys played well together.

Mark was one year older than Jinyoung though. So when school started, they grew apart from each other.

Middle school was when they really stopped hanging out a lot. Mark became more popular, but no one cared about Jinyoung.

When Mark started dating, he started leaving Jinyoung all together. The only time they hung out was when the two families got together for dinner or game night.

Mark didn't purposely leave Jinyoung. He just got more popular and wanted new friends. But when Mark met Jackson, he totally forgot about Jinyoung.

Now Jinyoung still had a few friends, There was Youngjae, who was in his grade, and there was Bambam and Yugyeom, who were a year younger than him, but Jinyoung still missed his childhood best friend.
(Youngjae is the same age as Jinyoung in this story)

----------

Now it was High School. Jinyoung was a sophomore and Mark was a junior.

Jinyoung was an average in everyone's eyes. He was kind of cute, he made good grades, he didn't play any competitive sports but still was athletic, and some girls liked him.

Mark Tuan was on a whole other level. He was The Mark Tuan. Everyone knew who he was. He was the captain of the football and basketball team. Every boy was jealous of him, or in love with him. He was stunningly handsome making both genders fall in love. He was also a playboy, but everyone still loved him. Teachers loved him for some weird reason. He made decent grades. So in conclusion, he was the most popular guy in the whole school.

----------
(Now to the actual story)

It was lunch when Jinyoung heard the screaming. Everyone looked to the door and in came Mark Tuan, Jackson Wang, and Im Jaebum.

They ignored all of the girls trying to confess their feelings and made way to their own lunch table. No one is allowed to sit with them unless they are invited. So, if you are dating one of them, you can sit there, but no one else.

Jinyoung doesn't know how he used to be be friends with Mark Tuan. It's just unbelievable. If he told someone, they would never believe him.

One time he tried telling Youngjae, but he just got laughed in the face by a really obnoxious laugh.

"Jae, if you keep staring at him like that, you'll melt his face off," Jinyoung said.

Youngjae scoffed in return.

Youngjae was in love with Im Jaebum. Jinyoung thought it was cute, but it was also kind of gross. Not gross in the homophobic way, but just having to watch your best friend's heart break every time he got a new girlfriend is not ideal.

"At leat I like someone instead of sulking everyday."

"But at least I don't get my heart broken every week." Jinyoung pointed out.

Youngjae just sighed.

----------

One day, Jinyoung walked into the school and everyone started to stare at him.

"Whore!" One yelled.

"Slut!" Another yelled.

"Freak!"

Insult were being flown Jinyoung's way, and he felt like crying. Why were people calling him these names? What did he do to deserve this?

When it was all too much, he ran. He ended up in the bathroom bawling.