The Basement Found

"What the CENSORED is Bluss talking about?" I think to myself after turning off my phone. I'll prove it to him. I'll go to the bathroom and take a picture of the bathroom door and prove that there is no basement. Basements freak me out, so I would never buy a house with one. I grip my phone then get up and walk towards the bathroom. My jaw drops. I drop my phone too.

An old wooden door with a metal handle is placed next to the bathroom. I don't know why, but my I find my hand clutching the handle. I open the door and walk inside. A stair case leads down to somewhere that I cannot see. I search for a light switch and quickly find one, a dim light flickers on. My feet move without my consent and I soon find myself in a dark room. I once again feel the walls for a light switch. And once again, I quickly find it. And once again, a dim light flickers on. My eyes open wide and my hand covers my mouth from a scream. A murderous noise still escapes my mouth.

A skinny man in an extra large blood stained white long sleeved shirt along with blood stained dark gray pants and black hair that falls just over his eyes, swishes a blood covered knife while laughing and standing over Blisses body. "Oh, so I see you came. Hehe." The man turns towards me.

I can feel my breath grow faster and I can hear my heart beat, loudly. I can't even speak. I need to get the CENSORED out of this basement that I didn't even know existed. "Not good not good not good not good not good not good not good..." I mutter to myself.

Bluss's body barely twitches. The man grabs Bluss by his golden hair and gouges into Bluss's tan blue hoodie with the knife. The thick hoodie absorbs a much of the blood but the cut is still deep and it splatters the concrete floor. Bluss screams and flails his arms and legs but fails to escape. The man pushes Bluss down to his knees and then kicks him. Bluss falls backwards as blood flies out of his mouth. The man presses his knife to Bluss's neck. 

"N-no!" Bluss thrashes his limbs but soon the knife has struck his skin. He lyes lifeless on the stone cold floor. Everything is silent. His body slumps down and I watch the man thrash his body with a knife until he is nothing but a bloody mess. 

This time I can't hold back my scream. When I scream, the man comes closer to me. He Raises his knife above my head and the end of it strikes my head.