The Cage

I woke up in a metal cage. It kind of looks like a dog cage, in fact, I think that is is a dog cage. Except usually dog cages have dog beds on the bottom of the cage. Not this one, this one is just cage and solid concrete ground. Owch. This is painful especially because my cuts are still open. I am still wearing my old cloths. "LET ME OUT OF HERE!!!" I hollered. I was in the same room still. But I wasn't in the chair anymore, nor was I  chained up. Just a cage, in a dim lighted room. The chair was still there, just empty. 

The door swung open and hit the wall with a powerful BAM!! Elkk picked up the knife that he left behind. Then he licked the dried blood off. Gross. He then turned his head towards me. "Ha. Ha. Ha. Ha. HA. HA. HAHHHA!!!!" He fell to the ground laughing. The knife impaled his chest as he fell. His laughter thundered throughout the room. Then he started screaming. All I could do is stare in horror as he shrieks. I want to yell at him to stop. Because he is scaring me. A lot. 

Soon he stands up and bring the knife along with him. He yanks the knife out of his chest then runs towards me. I gasp and fall backwards. 

"Oh c'mon, don't be so scared, I ain't gunna hurt you," he said 

How the CENSORED am I supposed to not be scared. This guy is a physco. I need to get out of here. 

Elkk screamed again, making himself fall over again. "Foolish boy, foolish, foolish, foolish," he coughed and then continued saying foolish. Eventually he got up and left, leaving the knife in the room.

I rattled with the cage until I eventually found the lock. After a few hours, I managed to unlock it from the inside. The cage door swung open and I fell out with a thud. Fear rushed through me, what if Elkk heared the sound? No one came in, so I picked up the knife with my shaky hands. It had Elkk's blood all over it. The blood dripped down and onto my pants. I used the knife to pry open the door, leaving the knife a bit bent. With the knife, I scampered down the dark hallway, the lights were off, I couldn't see anything. I heard no sound. Nothing, only my footsteps. I had walked down the hallway for at while, soon I reached a staircase. The staircase felt as though it was 100 years old. I thought it was going to break under my feet, but it didn't. I felt the walls for a door, and luckily found one. I swung the door open, Elkk was standing right there.

"I see you found a way to escape, not for long..."

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Hi, this is Thiztle! I am so sorry for the short chapter and how long it took me to write it. I was hella busy. I will try to write more and add more chapters, thankyou!!