Officer Bailey

I woke up with sticks stabbing into my back. I tried to sit up, but a painful jolt to my head reminded my that I was under a deck. I squirmed out from under it, and brushed myslef off. I knocked on the house door, and remaind in a position that I could easily rush away from the house. A tall lady with blond shoulder length hair opened the door. She had a dull blue dress on and was carrying a baby. The most striking thing about her was her bright green eyes.

"Can I help you?" She spoke in a soft, sweet tone.

"I-I-I'm lost," I managed to whimper out.

"Oh you poor thing, come on in,"

What the fuck was I expecting? I couldn't just walk into this lady's house... I can't trust her. I'm helpless, i'm dirty and smelly, and my cloths are ripped. She could easily take advantage of that and hurt me. I didn't even say another word, I just ran, I car swerved around me, knocking into a stopsign. I dashed across the sidewalk, and between two houses. I fell into a bush and began to weep. "I can't trust anyone," I whimpered out. I just, couldn't... I spaced out for at least an hour. Thinking about what I could do, where could I go? 

Sirens blared, I didn't hear them. I woman with a police uniform layed his hand on my shoulder "Hey, are you alright? I'm Officer Bailey The lady across the street called."

I stumbled backwards and screamed "Get away from me!!!" This guy probally wasn't even a real police officer. "You're tricking me, stop!!" I sounded insane. I got up and dashed away. Officer Bailey grabbed my arm before I could get far. 

"Where are your parents?" 

"I-I-I-I'm sixteen! I don't live with them!" 

"Where are they?"

"Aaaagh!!! Get away from me!!!!" I flailed my arms, hitting the officer in the procces.

Officer Bailey gripped both of my arms and handcuffed them. "Everything will be fine, hun. Just stay calm."

I struggled to brake free. She was kidnapping me!!! No, not again. I used everything I could to get away. I was exausted, and she was strong. She pushed my into the back of a police car. I banged on the cage, making it rattle. I screamed and screamed and screamed. I hissed at her.

"I-I don't want to go back, he hurts me, i'm scarred," I whimpered. Shit! I let my guard down, now she knows that i'm scared.

"I know babe, you're safe now, it's all going to be okay," her dark skin shined in the sun, I wanted to trust her, but no. I couldn't. We drove for about ten minuits until she pulled up to a police station. "Hey," she began "I know that you're scared, but you're going to be okay." I just sat there, fear in my eyes. She walked me into the station and told me to go sit down in one of the rooms. 

I'm not really sure what happened after that, all I know is that I got placed in a rehab center. That's when shit really started. I was diognosed with ptsd and other issues. I had major trust issues. I was fucked up. Possibly for life.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Hiiii!! Thankyou SO much for reading and making it this far in the story! I am sorry for all theese short chapters, i'm hoping to be writing a bit more throughout this next week. I look forward to it! 

-Thiztle