Escape??

I stumbled backwards, barley catching myself. 

Elkk walked towards me and spoke in a hushed but adjetated voice, "Ah, not so fast. You're not going anywhere."

I stepped again backwards but fell onto the cage. He pushed me inside and closed the door. "I'm so sorry, but you're not going anywhere. Just exept that you'll never escape. You'll eat every last meal here, you'll get sick here, you'll die here. Alone

I started breathing heavily. No no no no no. I thought of my boyfriend. I wonder what he's thinking right now... is he even thinking about me? Or does he even know that i'm gone? I barried my face in my hands, and started crying. A horrible feeling swept over me, he'll never know what happened to me... no one will... they'll think that I ran away...

"Oh, what are you crying about? Also, whats your name? I dont know if you told me allready, if you did then I  forgot," he said with the ends of his mouth curved upward. 

"Th-," wait, should I really tell this stranger my real name? What a mistake that would be... but, what choice did I have? I couldn't tell him a lie, what if he found out? He would kill me, or worse... 

"Oh c'mon, I don't have all day!" he sounded giddy, what the fuck is wrong with him. Then he paused. No one said anything. "GRaahhh!!!" he screamed and lunged at me, "tell me your fucking name!!!"

"THISTLE!!!!" I blurted out without meaning to. Shit shit shit shit. 

"Isn't that a girl's name?" Elkk chuckled

"N-no! It's not!" I glared at him, then quickly fixed my eye contact "Plus, there's no such thing as a girl's name..." He probally didn't hear me because he just walked out of the room, forgeting to lock the cage. Sigh, I stood up, went to the door, and silently opened it. Elkk was no where to be seen. I crept down the dim lit hallway. There is probaly others behind these doors... no, I cannot open them. I don't have time. I don't care if it's selfish, I just need to get the fuck out of here. The hallway led to a steep stair case. The staircase led to a cellar door. It wasn't even locked. I pried it open (it was a bit stuck) and found myself on a farm. A road was on my left, on my right was a cow field. The sun shone across the buetiful scenery. A small light blue house was directly infront of me. 

I walked into the road. I realized that blood was all over me. No time to wash it off... I walked along the road. Hours past. No cars stopped for me. The sun shone onto my back. I was sweating hard. I wiped the sweat off my forehead. It's getting dark, ugh. I screamed at the cars, "HELP!!! PLEASE!!! HELP!!!" A red car stopped, a boy who looked about in his twenties pulled over.

"Everything okay, man?" his short blonde hair gleamed in the sun

"Uh... i'm uh... lost-ish..."

"Lost-ish? heh," he grinned with pearl white teeth "Well boy, hop on in and i'll drive you to the next town."

I was about to say okay, but then it struck me. I can't trust him! Not after what happened... I backed away, and ran. I didn't turn back. As soon as I was far enough away, I slowed my pace. I couldn't believe that I almost went inside of his car!! Agh, i'm such an idiot. Actually, it was getting pretty dark now... maybe I should've just took the ride. He looked nice- NO!! Don't judge by looks. I walked in the dark until I finally reached a small town. Cars buzzed around the busy town. I spotted a porch with space under it. I climbed under it and nestled as far back under the house as I could... I soon... fell... asleep...