three

thank god it's friday, i've been dying to get some sleep ever since the schedule for the finals have been put up the activity board. three days have passed ever since i went to eat dinner with yebin and that silent guy.

"dohee," i turn to my right and there appeared a bright looking jaehyun who had his chin rest on his palm, looking at me. "hey, jae! what's up?" i smile at him, sounding as bright as ever even if we're not really that close.

"well i have basketball practice later on and i'm just wondering if you can come? i mean, take yebin!" he cheerfully expresses it before scratching the back of his neck, probably thinking that he said something out of place.

"hm. i'll tell yebin to come with you instead." there's this one thing i'm good at, matchmaking. it's totally obvious that he wants yebin to watch because he has a crush on her. his eyes enlarge at my statement and he quickly shakes his head, "no! you should come too!"

he pleads, clinging onto my arm like a little koala. "jaehyun, i've been sleep deprived. haven't you noticed the dark circles under my eyes?" i point at them, hoping that it would convince him and let me go.

his face leans in closer, making both of our faces just inches away from one another's. like trying to solve a puzzle, he squints his eyes. are the dark bags not really that visible? this man needs to seek optical help.

"nope, can't see them. even if you do have dark bags under your eyes you're still beautiful," with that being said my blood rose up to my cheeks, making it turn into a light shade of red. he probably complimented me so i could agree and go to his basketball practice.

"sO PLEASE COME WITH ME ALREADY" he continues on with begging and i heave a sigh the millionth time today, "fine. just - just let go of my arm okay?"

he instantly follows, not wanting to make me more upset and change my mind.

the professor then dismisses the class, leading to the juniors shuffling around again to leave this packed up can of sardines like classroom.

peacefully putting my notebooks in my backpack, someone jumps beside me, making me drop several of it. my hand quickly find its way to my chest, clutching it like i was about to have a heart attack. actually, that's true.

"oops, i'm sorry." jaehyun picks them up and swiftly puts them in my bag like he was some type of superhero, or just excited to see yebin.

i get up from my armchair, arranging my skirt to prevent it from getting more wrinkled than it already was.

"it's fine. now, let's get yebin?" i wiggle my brows, trying to tease him.