five

okay holy shit i did not just squeal a little there, his eyes only looked into mine for only six seconds but that hit me like a train, man.

"oMyGOd diD yoU seE thAt? dOyoUNg lOoKeD aT mE!" a girl beside me wipes a fake tear away while her friends attempt to calm her down.

maybe that was for her? when did i ever assume things and even think that he would look at someone who he didnt even want to talk to?

"unnie! he looked at you!" yebin start to shake my shoulders like waking me up from a state of trance.

"no! he didn't. he doesn't even want to talk to me. remember the time we ate dinner together?" i remind her, turning to look at jaehyun who was currently checking if yebin was paying attention to the game.

"yeah well, maybe he's just shy." the innocent girl tries to gather excuses and i just chuckle in return. "don't tell me you don't like him! i mean, everyone does. including me" yebin whispered the last part to herself, but we were seated closely beside each other so i heard it.

it surprised me, that's why she was so eager to watch the game. because doyoung's here. okay wait when did i ever start calling him doyoung anyways? it's dong young.

"maybe he looked at you." i pat yebin's back in order to brighten up her mood a bit. she smiles brightly and shakes her head in polite disapproval.

so that means jaehyun's been crushing on someone who has a crush on his teammate?okay, that's just plain messed up. atleast no one would tell right?

"nOONA JAEHYUN IS FREAKING OUT BECAUSE YEB-" jisung appears out of no where, making me jump again. ugh why does everyone love appearing out of the blue and giving me a close heart attack? good thing i covered his mouth before he could even continue.

i shoo him away with my hand, gesturing him to go back and practice. then he realizes that yebin was with me, what a cutie.

the practice ended and i am itching to get back home and just sleep. "dohee, wait up!" i hear the grass shuffling from behind me and jaehyun grabs my wrist to make me stop.

"thanks for coming." he smiles, and i grab the cloth he's holding and wipe it on his sweaty forehead. "no problem, jae. you owe me tho!" i point at him before waving goodbye and walking off towards the school gate.

i have no idea where yebin walked off to, she said she needed to talk to doyoung - i mean dong young and i have to go home all by myself.

"yah! dohee," a set of girls who had their faces puffed with powder approached me with their brows raised. "that's dohee senior for all of you." i correct them.

a girl scoffs and snaps her fingers infront of me, "well we don't respect someone who goes and steal jaehyun from us."

what the? are they making it such a big deal that i walked through the hallways with him? wow, i wish my fangirl powers were as strong as their spirit but i'm too busy studying.

"sorry, we're not dating. and for your information, he has a crush on yebin so suck it up." i snap and turn my heel, making it to the bus stop in time. phew.

i plug in my earphones and stare out the window as the bus starts to move. i can finally be at peace and maybe have a nap before i get home and sleep again. we all love sleep.

the door bursts open and i drift my head to that direction and my eyes enlarge upon seeing who entered.

what is that silent guy doing here?

i act normal as he walks closer and i greet him. "hello, sunbae!" i thought this time it was gonna work, but as usual he just walked right past me.

okay, maybe he's really not much of a talker towards people he doesn't know that much.

i plug my earphones back in and look out the window once more, shaking off my thoughts since i wanted to rest and take a nap, until someone pulled one off my ear.

"hOLY SH-" i jumped the millionth time today and shot my head to the person who did so.

"sunbaenim?" a surprised look plasters on my face, "why are you here, dong young?" i tried to act as polite as possible even though there's a zero percent chance he would even reply.

but, he did.

"because you're here, dohee."