Chapter 8 - Lost

From the children, Gaster saw array of emotions from them. Even Papyrus.

Chara teased him with an 'awww'. Asriel and Frisk squealed whenever cute moments in his story. Papyrus joins as well only in the part where he talks about his brother and father time.

Gaster, as serious as he is, chuckled at their expressions.

"Papyrus, you can tell them now." Gaster said to his son. He nodded and started right away.

" 7 years later after Papyrus's birth, he had been joined from the royal guard junior training. He showed skills and magic, but never showed attacking someone. But, his advantage will help him be soon a royal guard sooner when he grows up and knows what the humans did.

Sans had been teaching him with his magic very well. Gaster still works day and night but spends time with his kids when there's time.

Sans have applied as an assistant at an early age with his father since he has advance knowledge about any Science genres. Gaster also had other assistants qualified for the job.

Outside in town, but not too far, there Sans and Papyrus training.

"ready position"

A hump from Papyrus as he stood. His face challenging upon his big brother. His left foot stepped forward while his right foot stepped backward. He crouched as he bend his knees slightly. He spawned a bone from his right hand.

Sans stood as he spawned bunch of bones his sides floating. But, to avoid hurting his brother, he only summoned 3 bones then strike at him one by one.

"defense attack. begin." Sans said sternly.

Then, one bone from the big brother swift to his little brother. But, Papyrus caught the flying bone and he blocked it by holding his own bone in front both hands held onto it. After that, two bones sent flying onto Papyrus, but his training never fails.

He dodged one and one blocked by his bone.

Thus, Papyrus sent his bone onto his brother but had been dodged easily.

The seven year-old skeleton triumphantly smiled at what had he done. Sans smiled at him at his accomplishment, but turned upside down afterwards.

He walked closer to Papyrus and held his hand to his little brother's shoulder. Papyrus saw his attention and saw his brother frowned but smile instantly.

"I THINK I NEED ANOTHER ICE PACK." said Papyrus.

"i'll give you one. 'ice moves by the way." Sans grinned while Papyrus once again showed his scolding face. "SANS!"

"aww, c'mon bro. be humerus for once." Sans teased him with another pun.

"SANS I SWEAR I'LL-" Before Papyrus can repent, Undyne made an encounter with the two skeletons.

"Heya, punks! How ya doin Paps?!" Undone suddenly wrapped one arm to Papyrus's neck then noggin the little one roughly like Undyne would always do.

"AH, UNDYNE STOP!"

"yeah, undyne. fish and bone don't work well. You look pointy and thin." Sans teased again. Undyne and Papyrus stopped noggin and glared at him like they're trying to look into his soul. "You calling me skinny, fat brain?!" Undyne complained angrily. They both released each other then sided themselves with their weapons. A bone and a spear. And then the child's play began throughout the training.