Rvb S2 E8 "Nine Tenths of the Law"

Red Base
Sarge and Donut on top of Red base waiting for the others to return.

Donut: So, just you and me hanging out at the base today, huh Sarge! This is new. I notice you use a shotgun. That's cool. I just use this pistol. It works for me. (whistles casually) So, you think the guys will be back soon? What do you think they're up to? Do you think they stopped at the store? I noticed we were getting pre-tty low on elbow grease. ...When you die, can I have your armor?

Leo and Simmons comes up the ramp behind them.

Simmons: Hey, we're back!

Leo: Did yeah miss us?

Sarge and Donut turn around.

Donut: Oh man, am I glad to see you guys! Sarge would not stop talking. Seriously.

Sarge: Leo, Grif, Simmons, were you able to work out a suitable exchange?

Grif runs up and stands next to Simmons.

Simmons: (sighs) Uhh, not exactly sir. You see, when we showed up the Blues were doing something, REALLY weird and then w-

Grif: Really weird! And they were rude!

Leo: One of them were to shy to even face us!

Simmons: Hey guys, I thought we agreed I was gonna tell the story.

Grif: (half heartedly) Excuse me! Go ahead!

Simmons: (to Sarge) Well you see, the Blue guys were really weird. And not just normal weird, really weird.

Grif: You're not telling it right.

Simmons: Okay, fine, how do you remember it?

Grif: Well, I remember we agreed that you're a kiss-ass. I got fuzzy on the rest of the details.

Simmons: Hey that's not what happened!

Leo: Sarge, the blues didn't want him back so we just left him out in the canyon.

Sarge: Why those cunning, blue devils! Does their treachery know no bounds?

Grif: It wasn't a total loss, sir. I was able to steal his wallet.

Leo: Wait really?

Grif: (Shows wallet) Got it while he wasn't looking.

Sarge: Grif, I may just make a respectable soldier outta you yet.

Grif: Really, sir?

Sarge: Hell no! Now leave the money on my nightstand and get back to work!

Blue Base
To the Blues.

Church: Alright Tucker, what the hell are we gonna do, man? I gotta get my legs working, here.

Tucker: I don't know, but I can't just keep pulling wires down there. I think we should call in a professional. Maybe someone who can fix Sheila too.

Church: Okay, great idea, but the only two people that can do that are Senior El Roboto and Tex.

Caboose: Hmm, Tex can be kinda hard to work with.

Tucker: Yeah, dead people usually are.

Church: Quite frankly, Tucker, I find your attitude offensive.

Caboose: What about that Lopez person? Is he available?

Church: No. I'm in his body, remember?