Rvb S2 E18 "Dealer Incentive"

Blue Base
Tucker and Caboose have Donut and Leo surrounded inside the blue base.

Tucker: So, they send a female assassin and a Red to try and kill us. Clever, but it won't work. We're immune to your feminine wiles. ...Unless you wanna date one of us.

Leo: Hahaha! They think your a girl!

Donut: Female!? I'm not a girl.

Tucker: Tease.

Leo: Ok that's just weird.

Tucker hits Leo in the stomach with his gun.

Tucker: Quiet prisoner! I get to decide what's weird and not!

Leo: (In pain) Ok ffiinee.

Donut: Besides, I just have, light red armor.

Caboose: How is that pink armor anyway? Looks comfortable...

Donut: At first, I really hated it. But it's kinda grown on me. My old armor used to chafe my thighs somethin' aweful. But the crotch in this pink one is surprisingly roomy!

Tucker: Silence woman!

Leo: He's a dude!!

Tucker: I said silence!

Red Base
Sarge is addressing Simmons and Grif.

Sarge: Good Bhudda's noodle, how could this have happened?

Simmons: It's okay sir. It was a strong plan, Grif's just a dumbass.

Grif: Hey, I'm using your cerebral cortex.

Sarge: Settle down, ladies. We need a new strategum, and we need it fast.

Simmons: Leo probably won't crack but, Donut's sure to crack under the pressure and reveal everything.

Grif: Everything like what, where we keep his tampons?

Sarge: You're right about that, Simmons. Leo's a tough shell to break and Donut doesn't even see the entertainment value in being tortured! Oh these kids today!

Blue Base
Church enters the blue base with Tucker waiting for him.

Ghost Church: How's it goin', Tucker? We get any useful information outta the prisoners yet?

Tucker: Well the dark red one won't say shit about what they were doing but, I figured they where here to steal back Lopez, but the pink one won't give us anything... except a list of crock pot recipes. Would that be useful?

Ghost Church: Do we have a crock pot?

Tucker: No, Caboose made a trade with that annoying guy from Blue Command. He swapped it for a mystery box.

Ghost Church: What was in the mystery box?

Tucker: A hundred and forty jars of mayonnaise.

Ghost Church: ...well that's a good trade...

Tucker: Yeah it doubles as a great sunscreen.

Ghost Church: How did you- never mind. Listen, I think I came up with a plan for how we can use Lopez and our new prisoners to get an upper hand on the reds...

Tucker: ...

Church/Tucker: ...

Church: The plan does not involve mayonnaise.