chapter;three

Ji wook POV

Just my luck...As soon as I entered my old scruffy car the engine broke and let out a loud wheezing sound. I was late as it was and now my car was slowing me down even more. I soon plucked up the courage to go on the over crowded local train that smelt like wet dogs and ruined sausages.

After a good 30 minutes I finally arrived at the hospital. As soon as I entered I already knew I was entering an unwelcoming territory. I stepped foot into the office and got the most sweetest welcome, ''WHY ARE YOU LATE!!?'' barked the beautiful yet annoying si yeon. ''calm down'' I replied in shock from the loud screech she let out, ''my car engine broke down and I had to use the gross train which took its sweet time'' I replied with a smirk, ''not any different to your worn out car'' she said giving me a dirty look. ''Aishh! that was a little harsh don't you think'' I said feeling a little offended but hiding it with a stupidly large grin on my face. 

She walked away not even glancing at me and sat down on her large desk lined with  bright elegant golden strips beside my pathetically smaller desk filled with undocumented files waiting for me to organise. I sat down and prepared for the longest shift of my life, when she suddenly broke the silence. ''You do realise I'm not easy and you can't try flirt with me, after all I am married'' she blurted out. well...well...well she's married even better more points on my chart I guess... I thought smiling to myself whilst being a little disappointed for some sort of reason

''well...?'' she asked waiting nowhere near patiently. ''well... I think its brilliant'' I replied with a comfortable look on my face, ''what do you mean, its brilliant''  she mimicked in a condescendingly mocking voice. ''It's more interesting to break a girls heart with a man in her life'' I replied turning around and ending the conversation purposefully. Pabo does she think I'm stupid thinking that she is actually married, dream on. If only I could catch her and embarrass her...

Si Yeon POV

I was already annoyed as it was from the get go, the rude comment he made the night before after our long shift, and on top of that coming late with a lame excuse and THEN also mocking me with his sly comments.Ugh so trash how dare he think he can get away with this! Telling him I'm a respectfully married woman should only make him feel embarrassed and ashamed of his actions, instead he is making it even worse by mocking me! I've had enough of him this stupid man. Let the games begin... He has no clue what he's getting himself into, he will regret ever trying the woman that his job depends on.

Authors notes:

Helloo! Thank you for 1k views on this book!! It motivates me more when I see an over flow of views. I hope this book is starting to get at least a little bit interesting. And also sorry for all of the grammatical errors, I try to publish fast and don't really read over it but for sure I will start to edit because I know it can get annoying ;D Anyways THANK YOUUU"