chapter; seven

Ji Wook;

Today I came to work pretty early even before Si Yeon, I got all of her files and mine done just to get them out of the way... (wow am I turning into a wet wipe of what? ugh!), after all we did share a kiss yesterday... I really feel like i'm falling for her, NO, no I cant, it feels so new, I never thought a player like me could turn soft. Shortly after Si Yeon came into the office looking down. ''Morning'' I said smiling, I walked over to her trying to give her a hug ''ya why you hugging me?'' she asked with a big grin on her face, ''I know you want to hug me, so why not come here'' I said jokingly pulling her in for a huge hug. We settled down and got on with our work.  

                                                                        *fire alarm bells ring*

Suddenly the loudest bells rang signalling there was a fire, huge fumes of smoke entered through the bottom of the door. ''YA LETS GET OUT OF HERE'' I screamed holding her hand and running out with her.

Si Yeon POV;

Suddenly I started feeling weak and fell to the ground, everything turned blurry and Ji wook picked me up and everything after that was a blur.

I woke up in a nice apartment with beautiful marble flooring and an incredible view of the city high up, it was night and the deep blue sky illuminated the bright stars. I opened my eyes wider and discovered Ji wook was looking at me this whole time, I turned over to look at him and he quickly looked away embarrassed ''Ya why you looking at me'' I joked, ''Don't get the wrong message i was looking at the couch not you'' he said looking away embarrassed, ''anyways how do you like the new place?'' he asked changing the topic, ''What this is your apartment?'' I asked remembering the shack he lived in a couple of months ago, ''yup, I saved hard for this'' he said looking around proudly. ''So... Do you want to stay here, share my first day here with me, "I'm a bit scared'' he said grinning cheekily, ''ya!'' I said lifting my hand to hit him playfully ''you're mad, I'm going home'' I said laughing at him ''obviously you'd stay on the couch'', ''still I'm going home my parents are probably worried sick'' i explained, ''That's not a problem, they know your here... well at least your dad does...''Wow I'm so shocked, I'm still digesting the fact that he is now living in this beautiful apartment... and now he wants me to stay... should I stay? No, he must be playing me...

At the end I decided to stay at his place, he gave me one of his over sized t-shirts and none of his trousers fit me so i wore his old shorts. I slept on the coach and he slept in his room, Aish how could he not give me the bed I thought annoyed.

I stayed up looking at the ceiling when, I don't know what possessed me but I sneaked into his room. ''Ya! what you doing here'' he said with his deep voice sleepy voice in shock ''uhm I was curious how your room looked'' I lied embarrassed ''don't lie you wanted to see me right?'' he said smiling. He got out of his bed and I noticed he was shirtless, he picked me up and put me on his bed ''you can sleep here is its cold out there''. Without fuss I slept when his arm went around me and hugged me from behind, I fell into a deep sleep that I never wanted to leave, Ah things seem so right...

I woke up in the morning and he wasn't there so I just decided to make the bed and wash up.

Ji wook POV

Seriously that was one of the best nights I've had in forever, it just felt right.

In the morning I got up and ready then prepared breakfast for Si Yeon, after all that I went out for my daily runs in the morning. I stopped by my favourite coffee shop when I saw a familiar face, Oh no it can't be... This is really bad...It was my EX!

She spotted me and walked over as if she knew I'd be here, ''well hello there Ji wook, its been a while... you haven't been answering my calls.'' she said slyly, with growing frustration she spat out, ''I can't believe you! AISH YOUR THE WORST PERSON EVER! When I tell you I will find the new bitch that enters your life and make sure you never find happiness, you left me without a goodbye you didn't even love me! I was just another bitch for you to have fun with that expired after some time!'' She made the biggest scene and left ''Excuse me ma'am your latte'' said the worker, without reply she put the latte away and asked me for my order. I couldn't even say anything, I was speechless... If she finds out about Si Yeon then its trouble...

Authors notes

Hope you enjoyed this chapter, its the summer and I'm trying to be more active hope my book still interests you, and another thing, this book will have many cliff hangers ahaaaa! :D