chapter ; five

Si yeon POV:

That following morning we awkwardly went to work in his worn out but humble car, the whole atmosphere was filled with silence.  

Finally we arrived at the office with papers piled up. ''this is going to be a long ass day'' he said smiling with a touch of tiredness. Me being the over thinker got excited, wow is he already using slang with me...Is he comfortable with me?   Suddenly my assistant came rushing in, ''Miss Yeon you have a meeting scheduled in 10 minutes''. Just my luck I had the largest pile of documents to file and now I have a meeting... It was as if Ji wook could read the dread from my face ''Hahaa, have fun'' he said with the most annoying grin ''AISH! Your so annoying'' I said giving him the biggest dirty look, ''Calm down don't eat me alive'' He said laughing nervously scratching the back of his neck.

After the meeting

Oh God! I just remembered I'm wearing the same clothes from yesterday... and my dad reminded me! Does he know, what would he do to me if he found out I...

Finally the meeting was over and I could actually relax (Besides the large pile of documents I needed to file)... and see ji wook... aish I'm so crigy! I burst into the office, am I dreaming? all my documents were filed and my desk was cleared up ''what type of sorcery is this??'' I said sarcastically in actual shock, ''hm maybe mine?'' he said smiling cheekily. ''Wow your good, I thought you would have your legs up chilling'', he laughed and walked over to get coffee. he looks so ho... UGHH stop you cant fall for him he's a player!   Whilst I dosed off I accidentally pushed into him spilling hot coffee on his shirt ''AHHHHHH'' he screamed so loud his voice echoed through the whole hall. ''Uhh! I'm so sorry, let me help you'' I was so confused even though I was a doctor I didn't know what to do in this situation, his abs where flashing through his plain white shirt that stuck suffocatingly on his skin. Suddenly something came through me and I ripped off his shirt and poured a whole bottle of ice cold water on his chest sending a shiver throughout his body ''AAAHH'' he screamed. He stopped running around like a lunatic and calmed down. ''sit down'' I said looking up at him, ''here take this'' I handed him some pills, ''what is it?'' he questioned, ''I'm not trying to drug you'' I joked, ''its painkillers'' I followed. I put it in his mouth and he drank some water with it. ''do you feel better?'' I asked looking concerned, ''come on doc, you of all people know painkillers don't take seconds to work'' he said with a weak smile, ''sorry I'm just scared I guess'' I said nervously laughing. Soon he felt better and found a shirt to put on, ''I think you owe me dinner after that'' he said laughing. After a while of convincing me why I should go out for dinner with him I finally gave in.

We left the building and walked to a close small food truck ''Can I order two jjajangmyeon'' I asked the chef and looked over to Ji wook. ''You know, I don't know much about you'' I asked, ''What do you want to know? My life is pretty boring'' he replied quickly ''where are your parents?'' I asked curiously ''well its long'' He replied hesitantly ''Oh'', ''well my father was a fisher near my home village, he got injured bad and my mother she died when giving birth to me, my father soon then passed away'' he said with his eyes slightly watering, I instantly felt so bad asking such a invasive question ''I- I'm so sorry, I should never have asked'' i apologised ''it's okay I get it a lot, anyways what about you, your life seems good'' he replied straightening up and brushing off his watering eyes ''not really, I feel like my life has been based on making my parents proud and I got this job by default as I'm carrying my families legacy.'' I replied, instantly feeling ashamed with my privilege, ''well at least you have me whilst you're working'' he said with the biggest smile. 

We got our food and started strolling around, it was dark and all the bright shop lights brightened the streets of Seoul. ''Today was really nice'' I said smiling and looking up at him , ''Really do you think so'' ''yeah...'' ''I know its cuz you saw my face'' he bragged jokingly, I pushed him whilst he laughed. We soon arrived at the shop that I needed to go to, ''Heres my stop'' I said. We both looked into each others eyes for a long time, his eyes glistened from the reflection of the illuminating shining moon, he slowly started leaning in... WAS HE TRYING TO KISS ME!?

KEEP TUNED IN!! IS JI WOOK GOING TO TAKE THEIR 'RELATIONSHIP' TO THE NEXT LEVEL?! IF THEY KISS ISN'T WORK GOING TO BE AWKWARD??? AND HES A PLAYER WHAT DO YOU THINK WILL HAPPEN? COMMENT DOWN BELOW!!