Chapter 1: Expelled

I ate my breakfast as l waited for my best friend, Elizabeth to come pick me up. I heard Lizzy's car pull up so l shouted," Bye mom, um off to school!" She replied just before l slammed the door shut," Bye honey!"

We got to class and everything seemed normal until the school's secretary came ," Bella Storm, the principal would like to see you." 

I reluctantly got up and followed her to the principal's office. " Am l in trouble because l swear l haven't done anything wrong?" l whispered. She just laughed and shook her head.

"Ah, Ms Storm l called you to my office to inform you that you are no longer a senior at Darling ton High," He said.

 I frowned," What are you talking about?  I can't be expelled, where will l go ?" He chuckled ," Oh, l thought your mother told you. You are very lucky enough to be selected at Mystic Shadows  Academy. They even charge it for free."

After my little chat with the principal, our math period was over so l explained everything to her. She cried and we decided to skip the rest of the day and chill at my place. When l got home my mother was already packing my bags, unbelievable.

" Mom, why didn't you tell me about this?" l asked her angrily. She looked at me and sighed," Look Bella, um a single mom and your school is way too expensive so when l got this offer l just couldn't say no."

I sighed,"l could have gotten a job instead of going to some creepy sounding academy,"l sighed. "l didn't want you having to worry about getting a job. You leave tomorrow  morning, and they don't allow cellphones so you will have to leave it here." She said with guilt.

l huffed and went up to my room with Lizzy to finish of packing. At midnight l was finally now good to go so l spent the rest of the early morning talking to my best friend.

It was time to go and l was freaking tired. I took my bags down and we said our final goodbyes. At 7.00 sharp we heard the doorbell and l went to get it. The guy standing in front of me really hot.

" Hello Ms Storm, l have come to collect you."l just nodded and carried my bags to the car and waving goodbye.

"So, where is the Academy?"l asked. He just smirked," Wait till we get there." l huffed," Fine but what if you are a vampire and instead of actually taking me to the school are you're gonna suck my dry and dump my dead body in the woods."

He chuckled and spoke to himself," If only you knew how much of that is true."

l just kept quiet not knowing whether he actually wanted me to hear that. After some time l fell asleep.