Chapter 7

They had been training all week for the Ball. Everyone was both excited and anxious. The headmistress had told us that those who were not chosen did not go home but instead would work as slaves.

We got ready and went to eat. "Good morning ladies. As you all know today is the day of the Ball. You will spend your day getting ready. The Ball starts at 8 o'clock sharp, be there." With that we carried on with what we were doing.

After breakfast we packed our bags. We would all be leaving the school tonight. Others would leave with their mates, others would be sold as slaves and while others would get to go home. We were then told to go to the Spa where we got massages and our nails done.

The bell rang for lunch. Vicky and I were eating lunch when Cindy came up to us and spat in my face. " Enjoy your last day of freedom slave!" I just looked at her then threw my spaghetti in her face. She screamed," Urghh you're gonna pay for this!"

We just laughed and went to our room. We both took showers then went to dress fitting room. " Hello ladies. Get your dresses and shoes, I'll do your makeup."

We all quickly got changed and got our makeup done. By this time we were late. We were quickly escorted to the venue...