Coincidence?...more like fate

Today was Friday and our last dress fitting. I woke early this time and was ready to go by the time Vicky woke up. I wanted to look around the grounds before breakfast.

She quickly showered and we were out in thirty minutes. The principal had said that we were allowed to go outside but not beyond the perimeter.

We walking and laughing when we saw the guys fighting with their shirts off.  Cedric was fighting this guy with grey hair and blue eyes. The five boys were all attractive but I couldn't keep my eyes of Cedric. 

Vicky was eyeing a guy with blonde hair and green eyes. He was slim but muscular. Cedric saw us ogling and smirked. "Hey there Bella." I blushed," Hey Ced, we were just taking a walk."

 He punched the guy he was fighting then said," Oh that's okay. I am looking forward to seeing you at the Ball." I blushed. " Here are the other princes. The tall one with grey hair is Eric. The slim one with blonde hair and green eyes is Jake. The one with brown hair and grey eyes is Andrew and the dirty blonde is Kevin."

Victoria and I greeted them and they all smirked. I noticed how Victoria and Jake kept eyeing each other but l let it slide. I'd ask her later, when we are all alone and away from the boys.

The bell rang signalling time for breakfast so we said our goodbyes and went in for tea. Everyone couldn't stop talking about the Ball tomorrow and what they'd be wearing. I felt a little uneasy to be honest, there's a chance l might not be Cedric's mate. They would have to wipe my memory.

We went straight to fitting rooms to our last dress fitting and choose our shoes and accessories. I went with black strapped heels and a red mask. Vicky went with purple straps and a black mask. We actually looked gorgeous. 

After rehearsals l went to our room to take a quick shower and get some sleep. I couldn't wait for tomorrow, to see Cedric.