Training

Everyone left to go to their classes... We had Vampire Biology. We got to the class and sat down. " Hello girls, my name is Thomas and l will be teaching Vampire Biology. Any questions?" He asked.

He looked around twenty-five and very attractive. Um guessing that its true that vampires don't age like us pathetic humans.

My hand shot up," Do vampires fangs only come out during a full moon?" I asked. He laughed," No, we can use our fangs anytime we want. What is your name?"

" Bella." I answered." Bella." He tried it on his tongue," nice name you have there." l blushed," Thanks." I couldn't help it, he was cute.

He just nodded in response and continued," Okay since you guys are probably new to the whole 'vampires are real?' thing um just gonna tell you about them and their behavior."

" Vampires are very powerful supernatural beings but are under demons on the food chain. We all have super hearing, strength and speed. We also each have a special power, mine is flying. Others have enhanced normal vampire abilities while others can produce fire etc. We have what we call soulmates, mates in short. These are what you humans might call, your One true loves. We cannot live without them and if our mate dies or rejects us the rejected vampire mate turns into a very dangerous demon vampire and can only change back if his mate comes back to be with him. Mates can read their mates mind and they can communicate with their minds even if their human . You must be wondering where humans come in," he laughs," vampires can have a human mate but he will have to turn her so they can live together and have children. A vampire knows his mate because when they touch the vampire can feel some sort of electric shock from any contact. He then bites her to mark his territory so if another vampire sees you he will smell your mates scent and know not to mess with you. Vampires can choose what age they want to stop aging but after they are turned at the age of eighteen. " The bell rang in the middle of him teaching so he promised to continue tomorrow. We said goodbye and went of to Grooming Class.

We walked in as l groaned," Hello ladies, um Brittney. Um your Grooming teacher." She said happily. " Today we are going to learn about table manners. First of all, never sit down before the royal family and does make sure to acknowledge their ranks by giving a small curtsy. Do as they do if you get confused.  At the table you will be beset with a table of complexity far beyond your basic fork and knife. There will be a spectrum of forks ascending from your left and an amalgam of knives and spoons on your right. I repeat ladies, don't embarrass yourself if you are confused. Also make sure that you grab a snack before you have dinner with the royals because when they stop eating its only mandatory that you do too. You should also known..." At that moment the bell rang signalling the end of Grooming Class and that it was time for Clothing Style.

I was now really hungry and tired. Victoria on the other hand was really happy about our next lesson. " Who doesn't already have a pair of Vans and skinny jeans for the ball?"

Everyone looked back at me like l had grown two heads. " What?" I asked them. Vicky looked at me and explained that it was a fancy ball meaning that we couldn't just dress casual. Their parents will be there and so will important guests from neighboring kingdoms.

My eyes widened as realization downed on me. I waited quietly for lunch. A lady in her early twenties walked in and l could tell she had a great sense of style by what she was wearing and the clothes that were displayed in the room.

" Welcome, um the academy's designer and my name is Harley. Nice to meet you ladies, l hope you are all excited about the ball on Saturday."

Everyone nodded except me. I couldn't care less, actually. She spoke again," So lady since you are going to meet the handsome 'famous five' you have to look your best, that and um sure you know what shall happen to those of you who don't get picked."

The was a long silence." This is a fancy ball so you will be wearing pretty gowns and dresses. In the mean time you can think of the  colors you want to wear."

I immediately told Vicky that l was going to wear red and black and she decided to wear blue and red.

Finally, the bell rang and l was more than grateful for lunch. Victoria and l talked on our way there," Lets go exploring!"

She looked at me and agreed," Okay, l just hope we don't get caught." With that we walked in the hall and sat down. 

I went to grab soup but poured it on some girl that caked her face with makeup," Um so sorry, Cindy." She looked at me before she shrieked." You tomboy bitch! This is designer!"

Vicky stood up with her red hair and nerds and marched up to Cindy," Look, the only bitch in here is you. Now, calm the fuck down before l make you... and by the way, anyone can tell your top is nowhere near design." and with that we worked out with smirks on our faces.

"Time to explore..."

P.S guys sorry its not edited. Vote!!!

lots of love 

leebae1105