Pet Snake

Pet snek!

TW: None

Enjoy!

------------------------------

It was basic knowledge that the two faced look of Deceit was snake based. In his entire existence almost everything he had been drawn to were about snakes, or generally reptiles. The the lying side was practically obsessed.

He was so obsessed that he even had a snake of his own--two of you count the heads. Yes, he had a two-headed, somehow yellow, cobra. He cherishes the little friends, whom he named Omie and Comie, like they were his own children.

The snake was kept in his room where nobody cared to come to besides Patton's occasional appearance, not even then did he ever see the snake. Deceit didn't want anyone to see them, thinking they might take them away if they were seen because of his malicious act of posing as Patton. He couldn't imagine living without his snake friends, they were closest thing he had.

But the two-headed snake was becoming ansy and wanted to leave the room when they were out of the class enclosure. At one point they almost did, slithering their way to the door when Deceit was once asleep. It was only one time this happened, but it was too close for comfort.

At this point he had basically abandoned the other sides and resides in his room alone, only going out at night and trying to avoid Virgil even then since the anxious trait wouldn't sleep often. Many times he's been caught, but not enough for anyone to care. They only thought it was an odd snake-like habit for Deceit to come out of his room only at night to eat.

Back to the snakes, it was only later on that the sides had gotten to see them. Deceit had been in a much more optimistic mood that day for some reason and decided it would be perfect then to show the others his precious little snake. Without any hesitation he left his room.

Instead of waiting for Thomas to ever summon him, like he ever would anyway, he popped up immediately, the snake wrapped around his arm with a look on its faces as if it were smiling. Both little heads were excited that they would finally meet the others.

Only one of the people acting differently than he would've intended, which was Thomas shouting "Snake!" , but otherwise Patton awed at the two tiny snakes and patted them on the head. Logan and Roman were simply astonished that Deceit even had a snake such as that, since it was so rare and Roman was the only side who could conjure something like it.

Virgil only smirked. "I see you finally brought them out," he said. Deceit nodded being crowded but the other four, Thomas now joining the group to fawn over the little snake.

"No, they weren't literally begging to come out here," Deceit began",They didn't want to meet you guys at all and it's terrible that they're happy now seeing all of you for the first time. " He smiled, which looked odd as it seemed genuine, but worked to carefully remove the snake to hand them to Logan.

"May I ask what you named this snake?" Logan inquired while trailing his fingers down the length of the snake's spine.

"Oh, yes, their names aren't Omie and Comie, " he lied while pointing at each head when he said the names. Roman scoffed.

"Omie and Comie?" The lying trait nodded, still not looking at Roman and cooing at the snake.

"It's not short for Omission and Comission," Deceit clarified. They all nodded now, mouthing an 'ah'.

"Well, Omie and Comie are the cutest little snakes I've ever seen!" Patton exclaimed in happiness while now taking the snake from Logan. It was an unspoken agreement from everyone, even Virgil, that they all thought the snake was so cute.

And let's say that Deceit had come out of his room more often with his snake. Everyone loved Omie and Comie to death and Logan even had Roman conjure a small enclosure for the snake to keep in the common room for everyone to look at, play with, and take care of.

------------------------------
Sure let's go far the crappier and shortest prompt to do first because THAT will give a good impression on people about my writing.

I WRITE BETTER I SWEAR.