Yes, I Wash Dishes

Just.....read the title lmao

TW: TOUCHING SQUISHY FOOD IN THE SINK BEWARE CHILDREN. BEWARE.

Enjoy!

-------------------------------

It was after that stupid lying video that Patton took the dishwashing comment so literally. He dragged the snake side up from the subconscious every night after dinner to wash every dish used.

Sometimes he wouldn't, it would pile up and he would pout and hiss when it did, saying "I did do them though!" It was quite the sight for him to throw a tantrum and stomp into the kitchen when Patton only clicked his fingers and pointed to the sink.

Tonight was one of those nights. There were no clean dishes left and Patton stormed into the liar's room while he was reading only to scold him for not doing the dishes.

"What are you talking about? I did do them, Patton." Patton only glared and dragged him harshly by the chains on his cape upstairs and to the kitchen. The other only whining and stomping and begging to be let go. Patton only stayed quiet and turned on the water while Deceit pouted and hissed.

Reluctantly he removed his fabric yellow gloves and snatched the already soaped sponge from the moral side. The other giggled and trotted off to find Logan.

"Idiot," Deceit muttered and started scrubbing the plate in his hands. It was only moments later his feet started hurting from standing for so long.

But it got worse. So much worse.

He was noticing the water was rising so he worked to remove what was closing the drain up and preventing the water from draining. He was using a small soon to at least move it but the spoon....

It fell. 

He reeled his hand back with a girlish shriek. He ran around the kitchen grabbing at paper towels and wash rags. He was still screaming which caused the attention of everyone who rushed in.

"What is it?! Are you alright?!" Logan shouted among the others. But they all only laughed at Deceit's drama. He was currently just rocking on the ground surrounded by soap and hand sanitizer, still shrieking.

"I TOUCHED THE WET FOOD." He screamed and Roman only let out a girly shriek as well and avoided Deceit as if he had a disease. Virgil was dying of laughter with Patton and Logan as well.

"Oh my god I thought you'd actually wear gloves!" Virgil said breathlessly through laughter. Deceit only shook his head, rocking back and forth.

And from then on he never did the dishes.

--------------------------

This is literally me when I do dishes.