Real

« Hello Nate... » the brown haired girl greeted her ex boyfriend like he was an old friend of hers.

Nate just stared at her with wide eyes, ready to jump if she tried something like taking a knife out of her Michael Kors bag and stab him with it.

Remembering their last encounter, she was more likely to do it.

But the last time he recalled, she was in a psychiatric hospital... how was she here?
And most importantly, why?

Nate felt like he should have closed the door immediately and run toward the cord phone on the wall to call the police, but what Carla said next, stopped him from doing what he had in mind.

« Please, don't call the cops! », she said as if she was reading his mind.

« I just... I know this is a shock to you... but I really need to talk to you » Carla continued, with a gentle smile.

« You need to talk? Last time you were fùcking trying to kill my family! » he roared in anger as he finally got his senses back, totally overcoming his shock, this time.

He was standing right in front of her with an angry expression on his face, ready to do anything if she were to attempt something.

He was ready now, he would never let her, or anyone else do anything to the people he loved!

The woman in front of him was fidgeting with her bag, which Nate clearly didn't remember she owned.

She was never one to wear expensive clothes, even when they were together.

She had her own style, yes, but she had never been fond of expensive things.
Acrually, all she had wanted back then was to be with Nate and Aimée, at any cost.

« Look, I... can I come in? » she asked, hope filled her eyes as she looked straight into Nate's ones.

Just when he was about to tell her to leave and never come back in a, not so nice way, a voice crept up from behind him.

« What the hell is she doing here?! »

Nate turned around and both him and Carla, who was still on the doorstep, faced the new visitors.

Phoebe and Paul, side by side just got out of the corridor that led to the kitchen, but the thing that caught him off guard was the last person, following closely behind them. Hayden.