The Blood Brothers: Part 3

"AHHHHHH!!!"

We woke up to an ear piercing scream. Cassidy and the rest of the gang turned to Alistair.

"What is it, babe?" Cassidy asked, concerned.

"I had a nightmare." he answered

"About?" questioned Faye

"Jake." Alistair hissed

"Oh." Cassidy said and hugged Alistair

"Did you know when someone appears in your dreams it means they miss you?" I smiled

"F*ck you!" Alistair replied

I looked at the clock and read 10:14 AM. We got up and stood in a semi-circle.

"One more day guys!" Cassidy said, a huge grin on her face.

"What do we do now ?" Faye asked

"The Blood Brothers will be back that's for sure." I added. I could see even the name of Jake's gang made Alistair uncomfortable. Poor guy.

"So what should we do about that?" asked Faye

"I'm going to kill Jake for kissing my boyfriend!" Cassidy said in anger.

"AND I'M GOING TO KILL THAT KID THAT KILLED ASHLEY!" Taylor shouted

Great, I thought, being sarcastic, we have a gang of thugs who wants to rip us to shreds, the leader of that gang is in love with Alistair, two of our members are thirsty for revenge, and then there's the rest of us. As much as a pain in the butt these people are, you could say I love them. Not a love as in a romantic way, a love as in a family-ish way. It's sad that so many of them are dead. Dead. Gone. I thought of Shawn, how angry he was at Alistair. Those thoughts finally caught up with me. I've been pushing all my feelings down, ignoring them. Tears started to form in my eyes. I tried to hide it but my friends noticed.

"Katrina, what's wrong!?" Chole asked, concerned.

"N-nothing!" I stuttered, I couldn't let them see me this weak and helpless.

"I'm fine." I said as I wiped away the tears.

"No, you're not." Cassidy said

Then my friends gave me a hug. I wasn't a fan of hugs but I accepted it this time.

"It's okay." reassured Faye

"We're all trying to be strong." Taylor said

I felt better and wiped the remaining tears off my face.

"Thanks, friends." I smiled

Before anyone could react there was a knock on the door.

"We're back!" Jake sung

"F*ck!" shouted Alistair

"What should we do?" Chole panicked

"The desks!" Summer pointed out.

We quickly started pushing desks in front of the door but we were too late.

"I told you this wasn't over!" Jake shouted, a huge smile on his face

"Dude, what the heck? Why are you in love with Alistair? Do you even know him?" I asked

"I know enough." Jake smiled at Cassidy,"I know he's a good kisser."

"That's it!" Cassidy screamed

Cassidy lunged at Jake, the 'spear' in her hand. Before she could stab him one of Jake's guys punched her in the face. Faye tossed Alistair his sword. He ran over and sliced the kid's head off. All of us stood there in shock. Alistair looked really mad. He pointed his sword at Jake.

"Leave or the same thing will happen to you!" Alistair growled

"Oh my, I'm so scared!" Jake responded sarcastically

"That's it! I'm tired of all this bullsh*t!" Taylor yelled. She grabbed Alistair's sword and stabbed the kid with the pocket knife. He fell to his knees and coughed up blood.

"Seriously!?" Taylor shouted, annoyed. She sliced off his head just like Alistair did to the stapler kid.

The guy with bat and axe looked terrified of Taylor. They backed up slowly against the chalk board.

"Let's finish this!" Alistair screamed