Lets Blow This Popstand!

Kai was sat, piloting a plane, Jerome sat behind him trying and failing to whistle. Bonnie was slumped against a wall of the cockpit, unconscious still.

"Ugh how much longer?"

"Not long. Not gonna appreciate my flying skills? I taught myself you know?"

"Where we goin again?"

"Portland, Oregon. Back to my family home. My annoying twin sister hid her magic in a knife, it should still be there. We get that, steal some of Bon-Bon's blood, go home. Easy." Kai responded without looking away from what he was doing.

"Yeah, sure. I'm gonna grab some things before we leave, necessities. Ya know, clothes, guns, knives. There any towns near your house?" Jerome asked whilst tapping multiple buttons on the console, causing Kai to smack his hands away.

"Unless you want us to crash, I suggest you stop touching things. And yeah, I guess, couple miles away. We'll be landing any moment now." Kai smiled, looking at the approaching landing strip.

Once they were on the ground, Kai lugged Bonnie over his shoulder and made his way to a row of cars, Jerome skipping behind him. Kai hotwired a black car, roughly placing Bonnie in the boot, before turning to Jerome who was staring at a black motorbike. Jumping on, Jerome giggled before starting the engine and turning to Kai.

"I'll meet you at your family home when I'm done. See ya!" Before Kai could say anything, Jerome has sped off, finding his way into town.

"Bye." Kai muttered before getting into the car and driving to his childhood home.

"Wakey wakey. Come here." Kai laughed, pulling a now awake Bonnie out of the trunk.

"How did I-"

"Get so lucky to arrive here in a private flight piloted by yours truly? Oh you would have been super impressed by my flying skills but I already knocked you out." Kai stated as he threw the bag onto the ground in front of Bonnie, whose hands were tied.

"Where are we?" Bonnie asked dazed.

"Portland, Oregon. Stomping grounds of Courtney Love, Tonya Harding and tons of other awesome people." Kai shrugged, opening a pocket knife.

"You could've brought me anywhere in the world, and you took me to Portland?" Bonnie asked, empathising Portland.

"This is where I grew up." Kai stated as he cut the ropes tying Bonnie's hands together.

"Ow!" Bonnie hissed as he nicked her with the knife.

"I've been counting eclipses since I was imprisoned on this empty planet. According to my running tally, I've been here for 6771 supernaturally repeating days. So, in the real world, which we'll never get back to because you sent your magic away in a teddy bear, today is my favourite day of the year." Kai sighed dramatically.

"And what day is that?"

"Thanksgiving. I'm cooking you dinner." Kai slammed the trunk shut, pointing the knife at Bonnie, biting his lip smiling before turning and walking to the massive house.

Bonnie looked around at her surrounding before her eyebrows came together, confused.

"Wait. Where's Jerome?!"

Turning around, continuing walking, Kai answered "He wanted to go shopping. Don't worry, he'll be back soon."

"Great." Bonnie sighed sarcastically before following Kai, rubbing her sore wrists.