Hello, little sister.

Making their way to the Whitmore bar, Jerome stopped as he saw how busy it was, that could be a problem.

"This is Whitmore, not Mystic Falls, surely not everyone will recognise you." Kai sighed as he also stopped and turned to face an annoyed Jerome.

"I may have, uh, broadcasted myself massacring the police station and it played all around the country and ,uh, this kinda raises suspicion." He rolled his eyes sniggering as he gestured to his face.

"I'm gonna see what my dear, little sister is up too. I'll find you later. Try not to get yourself killed." Kai nodded and made his way into the bar and Jerome walked off in the opposite direction.

After a while of searching, Jerome found the ascendant in the cemetery on top of his parents grave stone, curious he climbed a tree and perched in it, positive someone would come for it. Where they trying to get Bonnie back? He was sure Bonnie would be dead by now anyway, the amount of wounds she had, he highly doubted she survived. He searched in his backpack before pulling out a sleek gun which he had filled with vervain covered bullets and sat back, waiting for Damon and Elena to show up. He knew that Damon would be with Elena as after having to listen to Damon fantasise about seeing her again, it was obvious he wouldn't leave her side again.

Slowly falling asleep from boredom, Jerome jolted up as a bright white light made him cover his eyes. When he pulled his hand away, he grinned, Damon and Elena now stood where the light was. He concluded they must have been in the prison world trying to get Bonnie back. He held back a cruel laugh, knowing the vampires would hear him. They were currently too distracted to hear his heart beat but he knew that if he laughed it would give away his position in seconds.

"No, no, no! We shouldn't be back yet, Damon. We have another hour. What did you do?!" Elena hissed at Liv who had showed up with Tyler, ascendant in hand. He must have actually fallen asleep as he never heard them show up.

"Kai is here. We have to get back to Mystic Falls before he takes anymore of her magic." Tyler announced to Jerome's pleasure as he started to more Liv back across the anti magic border.

"No. Send me back first." Elena asked desperately, grabbing the dropped ascendant.

"I can't." Liv sounded so hopeless, sad to not be able to help, but knowing she had to protect herself.

"Bonnie was on her way. Send me back!" Elena yelled angrily whilst approaching Liv, Jerome smirked as he realised she was about to cross the border.

"Ahh!" She cried as her skin started burning, having crossed the border in her rage.

"Elena, you're over the border." Damon warned, worry flooding his eyes.

Jerome's eyes glinted in joy at her pain, but he kept silent.

"I'm sorry, Elena." Tyler apologised, earning a glare from Damon, before pulling Liv away into Mystic Falls.

"No." Elena breathed heavily.

Watching as they sat against the Gilbert grave stone, he smirked at the memories that the gravestone brought to him.

"Bonnie's gonna get to the house and we will be gone." Elena sighed, on the verge on tears.

"Until the next comet, or full moon, or eclipse. As long as we have that we can go back as many times as we need until we get her back." Damon assured a torn Elena.

"Ya know...I could have sworn we killed Bonnie. She collapsed into me and everything." Jerome spoke up laughing, making Damon and Elena snap their eyes up to him.