Page 5

This came as no surprise to Aldon he had suspected something along the line of it for awhile. He just sighed and let her in. 

"So sis you have any ideas for what I need?" He asked hoping that there was no grandiose plan brewing in her head.

"I thought you'd never ask. Now, what type of room are you looking for, there are a lot of options that we could explore depending on what type of chile you found." She said as if this had been on her mind for the last two weeks. 

"Well he is a sweet kid that I picked up but he does have something for girly diapers for some reason," Aldon said with a sigh of defeat. 

"And what's wrong with that?" His sister asked with a look that said to tread lightly.

"Nothing wrong with it, it's just that he doesn't seem to be able to pick a gender one second he's wearing a little girls diaper the next he's ready to fight a group of vicious thugs I can't make any sense of it. " Aldon said still holding the sign of defeat.

 "Well, then I think that I got the perfect solution for you." His sister said with a smile growing on her face.

"Care to enlighten me and the readers?" Aldon said while breaking the fourth wall.

"No, and I don't want you to see it until you bring your new child in it either. So anyway how long do I have before the little one wakes up from the venom?" She asked sheepishly.

"You have about two days before he wakes up. If you move fast you might be able to buy it all before he wakes up and then me and him can just sleep in my bed while you work." Aldon said knowing what his sister was about to say next.  

"Nope, I already bought everything I didn't know what the little one would need so I just bought every possibility." She said with a devilish grin. 

Of course, Aldon had expected that his sister was known to use her vast fortune like this, buying whatever she wanted whenever she wanted.

"Fine, then all just stay out of the way," Aldon said defeated by his sister. 

For the rest of the two days that Cory was out for the venom worked like crazy changing and fixing everything about him that was broken and making it to where he will never grow again. All the while Aldon sat and kept watch only leaving to drink. By the time that Cory started to wake up Aldon's sister was done redecorating Cory's room and like Aldon agreed to he did not go and take a peak. 

As Cory's eyes opened a little at a time he began to notice that everything about him was different. First, off he was noticeably smaller, secondly, he could see two new colors they were hard to explain but in the short version colorless wasn't really colorless it still had colors inside of it that the human eye couldn't see and finally he felt very emotional it was as if someone had made his body a toddler but he still had all the memories that made him an adult. As Cory opened his eyes completely he noticed two gigantic beings in front of him,

"So how are you feeling?" The gigantic being that had very, very long hair asked.