page 8

After a long time of what seemed to be filled with way more yelling than I should have heard. I had been put in a  pram that had no top or way for me to hide my face.

As we walked down the street I started to notice a few things, first I definitely wasn't near my house, second, the only people we saw seemed to be vampires and finally whoever this vampire that saved me was he is a big shot. Every vampire that we came across stopped and bowed their heads to him.

"Umm Mr. Vampire why are they bowing to you?" I asked in a week voice.

"Huh oh, that well you see in the case that you run into another vampire if that vampire outclasses you in terms of nobility you must first bow your head before taking to them. Also do you not know my name?" He said and asked.

"Umm ... No sorry." I said a little afraid that he might get angry.

"Ok first of my name is Aldon and secondly you can just call me daddy." He said as if I would ever do that.

We continued down the street like this for some time. By the time I noticed how late it was getting we were already back at the mansion that they called a house.

"Ok, I think I'll be heading out now." I heard Aldon's sister say.

"Really you don't plan on watching a movie with me and Cory?" Aldon said.

"Na it's been about a week since I've hunted I better get it done tonight." And like that she was gone.

"Looks like it's just you and me tonight." He said while picking me up out of the pram.

He started walking with me in hand towards the door all while keeping his other hand out of my sight and slowly moving my dress up and out of the way so he could see my diaper. That's when it came, the first of many diaper checks. He pulled on the waistband of my diaper to look down into my diaper while using his other hand to stick two of his fingers into the crotch of my diaper. That's when he started to laugh.

"I thought I smelled something." He said while holding his nose.

This made my face turn a pink I never knew I had. He sat me down the moment we got to my room and started changing my diaper. The whole process only took but a second, but it freaky felt like an eternity. After all, was said and done daddy I mean Aldon day me and him down in front of the TV and asked.

"So my little princess what should we watch?" Aldon asked with a wired amount of curiosity in his eyes.

"Umm let's watch twilight" I responded with after a second of thought. What it was my favorite movie before the apocalypse.

"Twilight it is then." And just like that life was finally starting to look my way.

So hey guys if you could vote for this story and comment down below what you think of it so far I would greatly appreciate it. Also for those of you that this might pertain to I run a game making company that I recently started and I have a patron if you Google Gentry Gaming you can find all of my published games on patron for free as well as on itch.io for free. Just do me a favor and don't tell the other hang makers that I'm still on diapers they might make fun of me. Anyway, love you all have a lovely day good-bye.