Celebrating!

Hey guys Nikki Kay here and this is my first fanfiction. 

I do not own the Characters all rights go to CW

Kara's POV

It's been a week since Barry and I were trapped into are musical world and I miss him. Mon-el and I got back together and Barry and Iris got engaged again. It seemed everything turned out the way it should be everybody is super happy. Mon-el is gone for the weekend said something about wanting to go to visit the capital of the world. Things have been boring right now for supergirl just a couple of robberies and that's it.

I was just about to put some netflix on and eat potstickers when I see a breach open near the desert so I put on my supergirl suit on and fly over to it. What I did not expect was a certain scarlet speedster.

"Barry?, What are you doing here" I ask as I run up and hug him.

"Easy, girl of steel."

"Sorry, but seriously what are you doing here?"

"Well, I'm here to celebrate my newly engagement with my second favorite girl" Barry says while shaking a bottle of something.

"Barry, we can't get drunk remember."

"Well we can with this, it's a special sirum made by cisco it can kill a normal human." "So is there a place we can go to bust this bad boy out?" Barry continues shaking the bottle.

"Yeah, we can go to my apartment, let's go."

Barry's POV

We got to the apartment. Opened up the drink and turned on some tv.

"So, where's the boyfriend? You did not end up dropping a mountain on him did you?"

She laughs "No, he is visiting the capital of the world, so he will be gone for awhile." Kara replies. "How is Iris?"

"She is good already wants to start wedding planning. She wants to get married in three months."

"Oh wow, that's great. Anyway let's not talk about our love lives let's talk about something else" Kara says smiling.

3 hours later and a lot of drinks in.

"Can you believe that you and I are tied down, I mean we are superheroes who would believe that we would have the time considering we are SUPERHEROES!!!" Kara says.

"WOAH CAN YOU SAY THAT ANY LOUDER!!!!" I say as loud as possible.

"So, tell me your deep dark secret? Kara asks.

"You first?"

"I love youuuuuuuuuu." Kara says. " I always have since you caught me out of the window! And there has been something I've always wanted to do since then."

"Oh yeah what's that?" I ask curious. Before I could react she grabs my face and kisses me. At first I was surprised but then I kissed back. Kara then releases.

"Totally worth the wait!" Kara says smiling and I smile back. The next second I kiss her a lot rougher than before. I grab Kara and put her on my lap. She put her hands in my hair and I put mine on her waist. Slowly I take her shirt off and then she take mine off. I pick her up without breaking the kiss and we slowly move towards her bedroom.   

Thanks for reading hope you enjoyed.