What Now?

Earth 1
Cisco's POV

Since Barry left nothing interesting has happened. It was super boring without my best friend. Iris kept bugging me about wedding plans. Asking me questions about venues and flowers and seating arrangements. I don't understand why Barry and Iris decided to get married in three months it's kind of soon. I was working on designing a future suit for Barry, improvements are always needed. Suddenly an alarm went off about a breach opened up. Yes! Time for some fun.

I walk to the main lab waiting for the breach. Iris and Caitlin are already there.

"Do you think it's Barry?" Iris asked.

"I hope so otherwise someone is going to be getting a smack down!" I say. After words Barry pops out.

"Hey guys" Barry says.

"Barry, I thought you were staying on Kara's Earth for a couple of more days, why are you back already?" I ask.

"Oh well I thought two days was good enough, besides Central City needs the Flash and I have a wedding to plan." Barry says while walking up to Iris and puts his arm around her.

"Good, cause Cisco is no help when it comes to flower arrangements" Iris says while laughing.
"Hey! I can pick flowers out." I say defending myself.

"Really Cisco cause I don't think red and white roses are really that good." Iris states.

"Ok fine don't ask me for help."

"Look, I know I just got here, but I am exhausted I think I am going to go home." Barry says. "You coming?"

"Yeah, see you guys later?" Iris waves and she and Barry leave.

Barry's POV.

Iris kept was talking about what happened while I was away, but I was not really listening.  I could not get that kiss out of my mind. I just wanted to kiss her one more time, but it was wrong to think about that. I am getting married to Iris. I have been in love with Iris since I was ten, and she and I are finally together. How could after all the stuff we went through to get together, I am falling in love with someone else. We walk inside our apartment and I am put out of my thoughts by Iris.

"Hey, you okay you have been spacing in and out the whole way here?" Iris asked.

"Yeah, just tired. Long day."

"Yeah, I'm sure guys had a lot of catching up to do, you know comparing notes and all." Iris says and walks over to me.

"Yeah, something like that."

"So, is she going to be able to come to our wedding?" Iris asks.

"She says she will try, but villains don't take vacations you know." I chuckle. Iris sits down next to me on the couch.

"Yeah, well let's hope the one time villains will take the day off will be our wedding." I smile at her. She leans in and gives me a kiss. Normally I felt love and passion when I kissed her, but now I just feel empty. I pull away after a few seconds.

"What's wrong?" Iris asks.

"Nothing, I'm just tired that's all. I think I'm just going to go to bed." I get up and walk to our room. I change to my pajamas and lie down. As lay there I can't seem to get my mind off of Kara. It's like she found a way into my heart and now she just won't go away.

Earth 38
Kara's POV

I fly around the city after Barry left. I would've head home, but flying helps me think and I have a lot on my mind. When Barry kissed me, I felt passion, love, and desire. It felt like I was hit with electricity. I definitely could tell there were sparks flying. I can't believe I am falling for Barry, who is engaged, and who can never return his feelings for me. I decide to stop flying and head home. I go to an alleyway near my apartment and change to regular clothing. I walk in and see to my surprise Mon-el.

"Mon-el? What are you doing back, I thought you were going to be gone a little longer." I say.

"I was, but I missed you too much so I decided to come home early." Mon-el says as he walks up to me and goes in for a kiss. I stop him and go for a hug.

"So how was your trip?" I say walking over to the couch and sit down. Mon-el follows and sits next to her.

"It was nice though, I don't understand why it's called Washington D.C. when it's not in Washington?" He says. I laugh.

"It's named after the first president, George Washington."

"Oh, that makes sense. So what did you do while I was gone?

"Not much, I stopped a couple of bank robberies, and Barry came to celebrate with me for his engagement." I answer looking at the ground.

"He's engaged to that Iris girl right?" He asks.

"Yeah, so we will be going to a wedding pretty soon."

"I'm kind of glad he's getting married." Mon-el says.

"Really, why are you glad? Not that I'm not, it's just you don't know them very well?" I ask curiously as I get up to get some water.

"It's just he always seemed like he liked you, but if he's getting married no need to worry about the competition." Mon-el says.

I spit out the water I just put in my mouth and look towards Mon-el. "You thought Barry had a thing for me?" I say choking out the words.

"Yeah, I mean the way he looked at you and stuff. I also thought that you liked him back for a moment." He says standing up and walking towards me.

"There is nothing between Barry and I like that, we are just really good friends. I don't know why you would think there is. When there obviously is not. Nope, nothing between us. Besides I'm with you, who I love, and Barry is with someone who he loves, so why would there be anything between us?" I ramble on.

" Kara relax, I know there is nothing going on between you and Barry. I know you love me and I love you." Mom-el says. He leans in and gives me a kiss. I kiss back but quickly stop.

"You okay? You've been acting strange since I got here?"

"I'm fine, just a little tired." I say.

"Oh, ok well you want to watch a movie?"

"Yeah, which one do you want to watch?"

"What about, the Wizard of Oz, I know it's your favorite." Mon-el says.

"Yes, that's perfect."

Mon-el puts the movie in and I snuggle into him. As we are watching, I can't help but think about Barry and the time we were trapped in a living musical. I remember the whole time I was in there with him, all my worries just disappeared. I missed him so much. I wish I could see him again, and have one more night with him. But I can't because we are both with people we love. However, Barry stole my heart, and I don't exactly know how to get it back.

Hey guys sorry I have not uploaded in awhile, but school is almost over for me so I will be writing a lot more of this story this summer. Also I have tons of ideas for this story, but please fill free to leave your ideas for One More Night.

Bye for Now
-Nikki