The Day Before

It's been a month since I broke up with Mon-el, and things have been awkward between us. He has been helping me with Supergirl work but he barely makes eye contact with me. I know I hurt him, but I wish we could try to be friends, it's really nice to have someone around who relates to me. I was hanging out with Alex at my place. "Kara, he will forgive you with time and you guys can be friends." Alex says. "I know, but I just want to talk to him just for a minute, but he won't give me that." I say throwing my hands up in frustration. "Well he probably does not want to talk to you right now. I mean you did cheat on him, both physically and emotionally." Alex reminds me. "Yeah, I know. I never meant to hurt him." I say. "I know Kara, and I know you did love Mon-el, but it still doesn't excuse the fact of what happened between Barry and you. Want some more wine? Alex asks. "Yeah, thanks." I say. Alex walks up to the counter and pours some more wine. She looks through the mail. "Do you think Barry told Iris? I mean I told him we shouldn't tell anyone." I ask Alex. "He didn't." Alex says. "What makes you so sure?" Kara says. Alex turns around and holds up an invitation. "Because, I don't think he would be getting married to her, and if he did tell her and she forgave him, I highly doubt you would be invited to their wedding.

"We're going!" I stand up and say. "Kara? Are you sure you want to go to the wedding of the boy you're in love with." Alex asks.

"No. But no matter what I feel for him, he will always be my super friend. And as his super friend I am going to be there to support him on his wedding day." I respond. "Kara I get that you always put others before yourself, but this isn't you supporting him in battle, this is you supporting him on marrying the love of his life." Alex says. "I know that, and I love him enough to let him go. You know what they say if you love him set him free and if he comes back to you, we were meant to be." I say.

"That most likely won't happen." Alex replies.

"Yeah, I know that. Now come on start packing the wedding is in two days." I say going to my room.

Earth 1

Barry's POV

"Hey Barry, we have a problem!" Iris says over the coms. "Yeah, I know I'm handling it right now." I say while fighting King Shark. "No, not that it's about our wedding!" Iris says. "I'm kind of busy right now Iris." I reply. "No this is serious. Kara and Mon-el haven't RSVP'd yet and the wedding is in two days. Are you sure the invitation got to her?" I asks. "Yeah pretty sure, she is probably just busy with Supergirl work." I say as I finish off King Shark. I run back to Star Labs and see Iris going over a list. "Has everyone else RSVP'd?" I ask. "Yeah, everyone but Kara and Mon-el. At that point we get an alert that a breach opened. "Maybe that's her." Iris says walking to where the breach is. When we get there we see Cisco and Caitlin already there. Kara and a brunette popped out of the breach. "Kara!" Iris says running up to her giving a hug. "Hey Iris." She says returning the hug. Kara goes around giving hugs to everyone else, the brunette coughs. "Oh right, Alex this is Barry, Iris, Caitlin, and Cisco. Everyone this is my sister Alex." Kara says. "So you're the famous sister, nice to finally put a face to the name." I say extending a hand to Alex. "It's nice to meet you guys. Kara always talks about her friends from another earth." Alex says. "So what do you do to help Team Supergirl?" Cisco asks. "I work with the DEO as a field agent and I am Kara's doctor." Alex says. "That's awesome!" Cisco says. "So it's just you two?" Iris asks. "Yeah, Sorry we didn't RSVP'd sooner, we were busy." Kara says. "No worries you guys are here and that's all that matters, do you guys need a place to stay?" Iris aks. "Yes, we do and we forgot to bring money" Alex says. "Well you guys can stay with team arrow at Joe's." I say. "Great! I can't wait to see everyone!" Kara says. "What's Team Arrow?" Alex asks. "I will tell you later, right now I need food." Kara says. Everyone laughs. "You ate before we came here." Alex says. "Earth jumping takes a lot out of me ok, now where can we get food." "I know a place." Iris says. "Cool! You guys want to come?" Kara asks us. We all say no. "Actually Kara I think I'm going to pass to." Alex says. "Ok see you later. They say as they leave. Cisco went to his lab, while Caitlin went home. "So Alex do you want a tour of Star Labs?" I ask. "Sure!" She replies.