The Mistake

Just to let you know I am not very good writing action. So this story will not have any fight scenes. Hope you guys enjoy.

I do not own any characters all rights go to CW.  

Kara's POV

The next day I woke up with a huge headache and no memory of last night. I look around not remembering going to my bed and I see Barry sleeping next to me. I look down and realize I am not wearing any clothes. Oh my god I slept with Barry last night. I slept with an engaged man. I cheated on Mon-el. What am I suppose do. I slowly get up and get dressed when I hear Barry wake up.

"Ugh, where am I and what happened?" Barry asked. I did not know what to say. We ruined everything. All because of a drunken mistake. I try hard thinking back to what happened last night but nothing.

"Barry?, Do you remember what happened last night?" I ask curiously to see if he remembers anything about why we slept together.

"Ugh, no idea last thing I remember is us talking superhero talk. Why?'' I can tell he has not figured out we slept together. Maybe we didn't. I mean he might be wearing clothes. Should I check. Or should I let him do that. I walk over to him. "Barry? We slept together last night."

"What are you talking about?" Barry asks. All of a sudden I see Barry look down and his eyes widen.

"No no no no no, this can't be happening! I am engaged to Iris and your dating Mon-el. How did this happen!"

"I don't know, I mean I have an idea how it happened but like I don't know why it happened." I say very nervously.

"What are we going to do about this, I mean we are in serious relationships. Should we tell them?" Barry asks me.

"No! I mean it did not mean anything. We were just drunk. It was a mistake." I say nervously.

"Yeah a mistake, means nothing." Barry says.

"Nothing." I repeat. "So how about you get clothes on and then you and I get some coffee and then you return home like nothing happened." I say and leave the room.

Barry's POV

After I got dressed Kara and I went to Noonan's for coffee. We went to sit down and it was silent and very awkward.

"Sooo..." I say hoping she would say something.

"So..." She says looking at the ground.

"Look I know this is a little awkward." I say

"A little, this is really awkward we have no memory of what we said or did to each other. Not that want to know what we did. It's just weird knowing that we expose ourselves to each other in a way we shouldn't" Kara says not making eye contact to me.

"Look, you and I are best friends, no we are superfriends. We just made a mistake because of me bringing that serum. I just want things to go back to normal and pretend like nothing happened. Do you think we can do that?" I ask. I really want us to be normal. I hope she does to.

"Yeah we can like we said earlier it was just a mistake that meant nothing. And besides you are going back to your earth so it's not like I have to see you again for awhile anyway." Kara says. I look at her weird. Did she just say that she doesn't want to see me. I walk out of Noonan's and run to the spot where Kara and I first met.

Flashback

Supergirl lands in front me. "How did you do that?

"I'm Supergirl" Kara says

"Your who now" I say surprising.

"How did you save me?" Kara questions.

" Well I... Y... You fell out a window and I... I caught you and... ran you... all the way out here, which I didn't mean to do but I've been working on my speed and... Guess I'm faster than I thought." I say confused why she asked.

"Yes, yes but...who are?" Kara asked.

"I'm the flash, wait do you not know who I am?" I ask.

"No, should I? She asks.

"What about the Green Arrow?, Black Canary? Firestorm?, Atom? ,Zoom? She shakes her head after each name.

"Sorry" She says.

" Oh, boy. Not as sorry as I am." I take my mask off. "Hey, I'm Barry Allen. I'm the fastest man alive also I think I am on the wrong Earth. I'm gonna need your help.

End of Flashback.

I just don't understand why she is making a big deal of the whole situation. I mean it does not mean anything. But I guess she has a point me being on another Earth makes a lot easier to lie about it. All of a sudden I hear Kara fly down here.

"How did you know where to find me?" I ask while she landed.

"Well you don't know many places in National City and this is the first place we met" She says with a small smile. "Look I did not mean what I said back there. It's not that I don't want to see you again. I do." She says looking at the ground. "I understand me being on a different Earth means that it would be easier to lie and not be awkward around each other." I say. "I just don't understand why it's so awkward." She says fake laughing.

"Yeah I actually have been thinking about that, maybe it's so awkward because we don't know how we felt about it at the time."

"Oh, so you think the reason why it's awkward is because we have hidden feelings?" Kara asks.

"No, I mean we know that we don't have feelings for eachother, but maybe because we were drunk we don't know how we felt then."

"What do we do about that, kiss while we are sober to show we don't have feelings for each other?" Kara says laughing.

"You know what that is a good idea! It will show that we don't have feelings for each other and make things less awkward." I say with a fake smile.

" I was joking but if you think it will work then why not." She replies.

"Okay on the count of three." I say.

"One"

"Two"

"Three"

I grab her and kiss her. It felt amazing. There was something different about kissing Kara compared to kissing Iris. I deepen the kiss not wanting to let go. I realized at this moment that I was in love with Kara Danvers. Deep down I guess I always have since the moment we met. But she is with Mon-el and I am engaged to Iris.

Kara POV Of Kiss

Barry grabs me and kisses me. I kissed back and it was like fireworks had exploded. I have never felt like this with Mon-el or James. Barry deepens the kiss which I was surprised by. I realized that I was in love with Barry Allen. I always have loved Barry since that day he caught me out of the window. I did not want to let go of him, but he is engaged to someone else. He probably does not even feel the same way. Barry releases and we stare into each other's eyes.

"So, feelings?" Barry asks. I wanted to tell him there was but he was with someone.

"No, no feelings you?"

Barry POV

I wanted to tell her that I did have feelings for her. I wanted to kiss her one more time. But I can't we both are with someone who really care about.

"No, there are no feelings." I say.

"Well then things are not going to be awkward between us anymore." Kara says smiling.

"Yep, I should probably get back to my Earth though, I'm still the Flash and I have a wedding to plan. I'm gonna miss you Girl of Steel" I say as I open my arms for a hug.

"I'm gonna miss you too Scarlet Speedster." She says while hugging me.

I did not want to say goodbye to Kara again. I just wanted to stay with her. I let go of her and open a breach to my world. I run into it thinking about a certain Girl of Steel. 

Thanks for reading!