Track 34: Full Circle

My first fan-made cover by @arainade_ !

Skilled, is she not? :) Thanks again! It was very sweet of you to make one. If anyone else wants to make one— feel free! I'd love to see them. I'll post each one with a new chapter.

 I'll post each one with a new chapter

Misery Loves Company

By: theinkslingerr

Track 34: Full Circle

The next morning I woke up groggy and disoriented in a bed that wasn't mine.

So of course, the first thing I did was panic.

Then I realized I was in Rocco's bedroom.

It was easily twice the size of mine, and the king-sized bed I'd woken up in rested on a low wooden platform. The sheets and blanket wrapped around my lower half were a light gray, and I was surrounded by red, white, and black pillows. I grabbed one and squeezed- it smelled like Rocco. The bed was pushed up against a wall that was completely covered with vinyl album art. Entranced, I rose to my knees and shuffled closer to see if it was wallpaper, but it wasn't. Someone (most likely Rocco) had painstakingly mounted each album cover to the wall. Every inch of it was a homage to some of the greatest albums of all time; The Beatles' Sgt. Pepper's Lonely Hearts Club, Bob Marley & the Wailers' Exodus, and Led Zeppelin's self-titled fourth album. There were also covers of personal favorite's like Nirvana's In Utero and Deftones' White Pony.

My mouth hung open a little. This was amazing! How long had it taken him?

Eventually, I managed to tear my eyes away from the collage to study the rest of the room. It had impressive floor-to-ceiling windows with blackout curtains, an en suite bathroom, and a walk-in closet with mirrored sliding doors.

I tried to listen for any movement outside the room, but all I heard was the faint sound of honking cars— New York city's 24-hour soundtrack.

What had happened last night?

I glanced down to see I was still wearing the same clothes. The chains decorating the sides of Ji-Hyun's borrowed shirt had left little grooves in my skin, and my skinny jeans were stiff and uncomfortable. That meant Rocco and I probably hadn't done much more than kiss, and the realization caused me to sigh in relief.

The more I thought about it...last night was kind of...a lot.

After Rocco's confession about wanting to kiss me, he'd pulled back and stared, his thumbs grazing my cheekbones. Then he'd tilted my chin up and pressed his lips to mine again.