Giveaway Day!

It's finally here!

In celebration of all the support MeiSummer and I have received on our stories "A Room for My Pretend Love" and "Misery Loves Company," we're hosting a joint giveaway!

You have until July 31st to enter.

To enter you must:

1. Follow MeiSummer and I here on Wattpad (you can follow our social media too, but that is NOT mandatory)

2. Choose which of our respective stories you like (which story by MeiSummer you like AND which story by me you like)

3. Last but not least is the fun part: choose what prize you want: BT21 items (K-Pop group), a Lucky Dipbox, OR a $25 Amazon Gift Card (for the U.S. store only)

IMPORTANT! PLEASE READ THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS!!! (They'll be on the website as well)

OK, here's the link to enter the giveaway: https://gleam.io/PbONk/meisummer-x-theinkslingerr-thank-you-giveaway

The link will be posted on my profile as well if you can't copy and paste from here.

I also joined the #WattpadBlockParty hosted by KellyAnneBlount in August, so please nominate me there and keep an eye open for any updates!

Have fun! And once again thank you for all your support!

Disclaimer: This giveaway is not sponsored, endorsed, or administered by, or associated with Wattpad. By participating, you hereby release and hold harmless Wattpad from any and all liability associated with this promotion.