daddy's needy boy

whaaatssss uppp my people

this book is all oneshot of bottom namjoon

cause...........

why not?

hope you all like it

leave a comment, vote and follow :3

ship:NAMJIN

Plot: Namjoon is jins baby boy and hes always needy for his daddy

It was a late Thursday jin just got out of his office dead tired after one of his co workers pilled his desk with mountains of paper and because of that, well he didnt want to be pissed of at that moment. As he was unlocking the doors to his and namjoons apartment he was greeted by his baby namjoon who was wearing nothing but a long sleeve shirt and a boxer that showed his plumpy ass and his long smooth legs that jin loves to see I missed you jinnie, hows work? namjoon said as he hugged jin and kissed the olders neck. it was hell jin snorted in annoyance, namjoon just smilled devilishly and he puts his head near jins head and whispered with a sexual tone want joonie to help with relieving some stress jin? as namjoon licked jins neck.

Before he could do anything else Jin pulled namjoon into their bedroom and pushed him on to the bed with force, jin was horny now and his babys teasing just makes him want to punished him, love him, he just love his baby so much and being a sadist he was he made namjoon shivered by his glare towards the younger one strip jin told namjoon more like an order, as namjoon shivered but enjoyed the coldness and strictness of his daddy. He then slowly unbutton his shirt and puts off his boxer leaving him naked on top of the bed waiting for an order from jin

Jins pov

strip as I saw him slowly undressing himself infront of me, as he was naked he tried to cover himself with his long pale skinny arms, but I pulled them away who told you you can hide whats mine? jin said as he tied namjoons arms with his tie and tied him to the bed.

Namjoon was squirming on the sheets as he tried not to sob from the pain of being tied as he slowly stop moving seeing the glare from his daddy thats it baby does baby want daddy? as jin started to take a bottle of lube from the drawer and puts some of the cool jell on his fingers and rubbed it on namjoons entrance teasing him as namjoon moaned slightly wanting his daddy to play with his hole yes. Daddy.. joonie wants daddys big cock in joonies needie hole namjoon pleaded as jin smilled sadisticly and started to put one of his finger inside of namjoon namjoon just moaned as the pain and the pleasure came to him as he tried to hold his moan from coming out of his mouth.

Jin then started to thrust his finger in and out of namjoon, and adding a finger and did a scissor motion that made namjoons member twitch like crazy after putting his third finger inside namjoon, namjoon spoke quietly as he tried to hold back his tears pleaseee daddy joonie needs it joonie needs daady to fill him up Jin who heard namjoon beg turned namjoon into a doggy tyle position and align his hard big member at namjoons entrance and rammed it into namjoon.

Hyaa..haaa soo big daddy namjoon felt jins member messing with his inside pweease slooow haaahaa down.. daddy namjoon tried to speak but just got ignored by jin as jin kept thrusting inside namjoon messing up the inside of his baby. Jin always loves to see his baby pleading for him, crying asking for his daddy to touch him, to kiss him, to mess him up like there was tomorrow. He looked at namjoon with a zexual glare as he bites namjoons neck leaving a hickey trailing his beautiful white body as he kept moaning his name while trying to breath normally, THE—ERE DADDY FUCK it fe-feelss good.. more daddy more as i found namjoons prostate.. hes good spot.

wait a minute i pulled out my dick out of namjoon as I untied him from the bed but not his hands then flipped him to make him look at me, as I started to thrust deep into namjoon, as I saw him squirm in pleasure underneath me, it was such a turn on as I continued to ram my member inside of him.

We were both panting as I felt like I was close to cumming haah..im almost there baby I speeded up ramming his inside as he puts his hands over my broad shoulder and holds on to me like his life depends on it haaahh.. mee hah.. too daddy.. pweeasee fill joonie up with your semen joonie wants daddys seed filling joo-joonie he kept moaning begging me to fill him up, I smirked as I thrusted a few more time and we both climaxed together.

I pulled my member out of namjoon and saw my cum dripping out of him and as I was untying his hands I could see him trying to catch his breath as his face was covered in sweat and tears from what we just did (lol if I putted in blood it would have been more epicer lol). He then looked at me and smilled showing his cute dimpled face to me daddyI love you , OH god this person will be the death of me as I clutched my heart seeing him. I cupped his face love you too baby o replied and saw him giggling from my resnponse, god why does he kills me with that smile. After that carried him to the bathroom to get washed up, well after a few more rounds In the bathroom of course after all if my babys needy,

I should please him right?

hope you guys enjoy it

sorry I was out I was at a bloodyhell wedding of my cousin and higheels kills me

don't forget to

VOTE,COMMENT AND FOLLOW

comment or text me to request any ships with nor without plot and i'll be happy to make them

that's all for now PEACEEE :3