Why?

haha sorry guys that this book got hiatus... for a while

I'm stressed out from school, parents and shit in my life

and I'm focusing on my other book "lost" go check it out

BUT IM NOT STOPPING THIS OR THAT BOOK

I'm just really depressed and suicidal these past few days

but hey

when have I never think of that? haha....hha..

ENOUGH ABOUT THAT

THIS IS FROM A REQUEST FOR SUGAMON/NAMGI

@BTSTRASH7922

AND NAMSEOK SHIP OTW OF MAKING

.

HOPE YOU GUYS ENJOYS IT

ship: Namgi/sugamon, slash sope

Genre: angst, betrayal, cheating

.

.

..

.

.

.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

.

.

Namjoon and yoongi have been dating for over than two years now. namjoon was a profesor in a high end university while yoongi was a music producer that worked with many famous people. they both felt a zing when they both lay eyes on each other and instantly fell in love with each other, after getting to know eachother namjoon confesed his love to yoongi, and yoongi gladly accepted him and their relationship has been going smooth.

.

or so what they think, after a year of them dating yoongi sometimes felt as if namjoon was to qlinging to him, the younger would either be hugging him everytime he could or he would annoy yoongi at work saying he was needy. yoongi who works at a label company made him even more stressfull because of the lack of sleep and the continues deadline he has to follow and namjoon just wasnt helping him by being to clingy. So yoongi asked namjoon to have some space between them and they did, but namjoon would be lying if he said he wasnt upset but he wanted to see yoongi happier and he wanted their relationship to work out. So after that they began to drift apart and were slowly forgetting they're even in a relationship especially yoongi, he even forgotten they were dating.

.

So after yoongi finished working on his songs he thought what better way to celebrate than to drink out with some of his co workers, forgetting about his lover that said had an important meeting so he would be home late or the very next day, and since his lover wasn't there for him why should he stay at home?.

.
Yoongi rarely gets drunk when he's with his friends, but tonight was an exception especially since namjoon wasnt there to help him hold his liquor yoongi became drunk after a few shots of vodka with his co workers. After they finished they all went back their separate ways, but as yoongi was soo high that moment one of his co worker hoseok stayed there to make sure he wouldn't get killed from thugs or him crossing the streets at this condition..... and the fact his co worker actually likes yoongi, but couldn't do anything or confess his love cause he knows yoongi was in a relationship with a handsome tall teacher and he admitted defeat at that moment, but now yoongi was at a perfect situation for him drunk, cute as he was clinging to him with his pale body and pale soft arms on his shoulder as the older kept giggling next to him.