Blinded eyes

Ship: Namseok
Genre: Angst, rape, betrayal,smut, like legit you see the genre on top, i ts gonna get real angstie lol

Hope you guys enjoy this request
.
.
.
.
..

.
.
.
.
__________________
Namjoon and hoseok has been dating for 5 years eversince they met at a class in the same college, namjoon was a clumsy diligent student while hoseok was a bright outgoing friendly student. Funny how they met namjoon tripped over as he was carying a stack of book in his hands and hoseok just happens to be pssing there, it was like a spark inside as they both sight of each other. Evee since then ty hey started to go on dates and dated after the 10th date.

.

Now namjoon was a profesor at a nearby college while hoseok was a dance instructur with his own dance studio. They were perfect for each other until one day hoseok got an invitation to compete in a dance tournament, when he got the news he and namjoon was happy for him since it was like a dream came true for hoseok and namjoon supported him all the way.

.
Ever since then hoseok kept practicing his dance in his studio and would always come home late, at first namjoon didn't mind it but after a while he started to rarely see his lover, hoseok would even St at up late and even slept in his studio since he was tired as he'll after practicing for about 16 hours a day and namjoon started to worry about him, so namjoon decided to surprise hoseok with a homemade cake, he made hoseok favourite cake chocolate mint cake without burning the house on accident. he was so proud of himself and he imagined what hoseok reaction as he surprised him with he cake and a loving hug, he puts the cake in the freezer and went to his room, as he was about to rest he looked down on his clothes and saw some batter, icing , and some other stuff on him so he took of his clothes and went into the shower to wash up. after he washed up he looked over to the clock on the wall that showed it was 10 pm he sighed as he walked down to the living room and sat on the couch as he snuggled under some pillows and turned on the tv and waited for hoseok's return.

.

meanwhile hoseok at that moment was at his studio with one of his former dance teacher who agreed to help him with his dance moves, and hoseok who's energy was already drain but Insisted on continue practicing. his dance teacher was watching and called him over to him "yah hobi you should rest, your moves are becoming sloppier every second" with a stern face as he looked to hoseok that had a disappointed face all over him. hoseok just nooded and took his stuff and puts it in his bag at the corner of the room and bowed to his former dance teacher who excused himself first. hoseok with a heavy heart and a dark mood took his bag, turn off the lights and locked the studio, he then walked over to the bus stop which was a 5 minute walk from his studio and waited for about 15 minutes until a bus came and he went on it and was on his way home with a gloomy aura around his usual cheery self.

.

once he got to his and namjoon's place he took out his keys and unlocked the door, he went in and locked the door he puts his bag on the floor and walked over towards the living room where he was greeted happily by his lover, " welcome back hobi, how is your dance coming up?" he said hugging hoseok from behind, hoseok just sighed and walked towards the couch and layed there, namjoon was slightly disappointed but still kept his smile as he walked over towards the fridge and took out his cake and walked over the gloomy hoseok "hobi~ I made your favourite cake, to cheer you up" but hoseok just whacks the cake from namjoon's arms and laughed, but not a happy laugh he use to do but it was more like a sinister laugh andbut and it made namjoon shivered.

"to cheer me up?... me who keeps making mistakes and falling needs a fucking cheer up cake?" he then walked over to namjoon and grabbed his wrist and backs him up to a wall as he looked at namjoon's scared crying eyes with his evil mad eyes. "YOU DONT KNOW FUCKING SHIT ABOUT HARD WORK JOONIE ALL YOU DO IS STAY HERE AND FUCKING SLEEP LIKE A FUCKING PIG DONT YOU FUCKING TELL ME ITS A CHEERING CAKE.. I DONT NEED YOUR FUCKING PITIFUL PITY!!" he said as he started force his mouth on to namjoon's lips. namjoon was shivering at this moment, afraid of the hoseok in front of him which was different from the hobi he knew as he felt one of hoseok hands slowly undress him

.

"hobi stop..", hoseok just ingored him  and pulled him into their bed and tied namjood with a scarf that was laying on the bed, namjoon squirmed to get freed but hoseok was stronger than him.
.
Now namjoon was laying there tears were coming out of his eyes hoseok started to undress namjoon and ripped his shirt which he was using and started to leave hickeys  all over namjoon pale and white body making him slightly moan from it he then he took a bottle of lube from the drawer and puts it in his oown dick and aligned himself on namjoon's hole and rammed it inside of namjoon, namjoon screamed in pain as he felt hoseok inside him, his tears were running out of his eyes as he screamed in pain, hoseok then took namjoon's ripped off shirt and puts it in his mouth "stop screaming fucking slut" as he looked at namjoon coldly and started to thrust into namjoon ignoring the blood coming out of namjoon. Hoseok continued doing namjoon until he slowly emptied his stamina,  with one last hard thrust he came inside namjoon, namjoon eyes we're red from crying,  his mouth was covered in blood and saliva  he was whimpering under hoseok with dead eyes.
.
Hoseok look down to see namjoon his mind is starting to come back to him as he has just noticed what he did "namjoon... Baby.. I didn't mean it.. I wasnt myself...baby.." as hoseok tried to reach to touch namjoon's face,  namjoon pushed hoseok off him "get out..." Hoseok looked over to namjoon with tears running out of his eyes "I'm sorry baby pleas.." "GET THE FUCK AWAY FROM ME...I HATE YOU....... I WANTED TO MAKE YOU HAPPY BUT YOU COULDN'T NOTICE ME FOR WEEKS AND ONCE I WANTED TO MAKE YOU LAUGH THIS IS WHAT I GET?!" namjoon scream desperately "get the fuck out of my apartment... Its over hob.. Hoseok don't ever come near me again"  namjoon yelled as Hoseok looked down and didn't want to quit, "n o.. I made a mistake namjoon but I still love you.. Namjoon please", namjoon took his phone on the table and texted his friend yoongi asking him to go to his house ASAP and the keys are under the matrass, he knew Hoseok wouldn't give up so he texted his close by best friend, and without namjoon knowing it yoongi ran to his house since he knew it was pretty bad cause namjoon rarely text him something urgent.
.
Hoseok walked over to namjoon and hooded both his hand strongly "joonie please don't.. Leave me"me as he started to kiss force him again, nnamjoon yelled.... Screaming for help when all of a sudden yoongi bardge in and saw namjoon being pinned down by Hoseok, he then punched Hoseok and picked up namjoon bride style and covered him with his jacket before he ran outside. And Hoseok never saw namjoon again, Hoseok did won the competitiobe and became famous, but now he regretted he ever accepted it since.....
.

.

.
.
.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
He can't enjoy it with the person he loves..
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

.
.
.
.__________________
HAHA FINNALY AN UPDATE
And as requested Namseok :3 I kept my words didn't I...
I thinks that's it for now,  more updates coming
Don't forget to
.
FOLLOW
.
VOTE
.
AND COMMENT ON WHAT SHIPS U GUYS WANT
.
SOO I can make another story
.

The first 5 person to comment on what ships, i ll make it asap: 3
.
So dont forget to comment and vote
.
.
.
.

Well that's it I think
See ya guys later
.
.
.
.
.

@joonjooniexxx out peace