Reasons I dislike/hate Legend of Korra

I just need to get this out of my system

Okay so I haven't posted rant chapters that very much, so

*shrugs*

I'll dive right in the deep end so......I guess spoiler warning....although I have no idea if it's actually needed.

Also this rant is bad, but...meh

1) The bending

1) The bending. In ATLA, we were introduced to four elements, each of that have their own style of bending and you could see the differences clearly. Heck, even Iroh mentioned in one episode that he made a technique to re-direct lighting.

Bending had limits
Heck some you needed to be in a certain state of mind to do them. (Example is, again, with firebenders and lighting)

But in LOK, it seems like the writers didn't realize how important is to know limits at all. Most of the bending (if not all) seem just punches and few acrobatic tricks to wow the viewer.

And don't get me started on that energy/spirit whatever bending that is.

It's ridiculous.

2) the first avatar state in LOK

I'm ready to demolish that scene for very good reasons and every other scene where Korra uses avatar state like it's some toy that you can play with at any moment. (She uses it like it's a freaking power boost. In a way it actually is, yet the avatar is vulnerable and dangerous in this state. It's not something you wanna switch on and off. Those who have watched ATLA know the drill.)