Night 1

You are looking through a newspaper, looking for a new job. You just got fired by your other one 'Too rude to the customers' your boss said and sent you out. 

"Arrrgh! The nerve of him!" You say as you keep thinking of what your old Boss said. Suddenly your phone goes off.  You look at your phone. Henry's name and face shows up. You answer it. 

"Hey, Henry, whats up?" You say. You and Henry have been friends since the day your mothers ment(Met when you were babies basically). 

"Hey Y/N(Your Name), I heard you got fired, any luck finding a new job?" Henry asks in concern. 

"No, looks like I can't find anything that I li-" You see an advertisement for the new restaurant "Circus Baby's Pizza World?" You say out loud. 

"Circus what, now?" Henry says in confusion. You put your phone on speaker and set it on the coffee table. 

"You know that new restaurant that just opened a few weeks ago?" You ask Henry as you read the advertisement.

"Uh, yeah, what about it?" Henry says as he answers you. 

 "It says that they need a technician to make sure every robot is in perfect condition for it's next show, the pay is pretty decent, $400 per week, that can pay for my rent each month!" You say in excitement. 

"But, it's a kids place!" Henry says. 

"Well I'll be doing this at night so its a night shift, I'm taking it," you hang up the phone before he protests. You get up from your couch, grabbing your keys and headed out of the door. 

~Time skip~ 

You really didn't need a interview, 'that's just weird they just hired me' you think to yourself.  Your new Boss seemed suspicious and quiet. He told you you started to night, and you didn't mind. You really didn't have any plans tonight. 

~Time Skip(deal with it bish!)~

You drive up to the place and got out of the car. The place looked small for it to be a restaurant. You felt droplets on your head, you look up and it started to pour. You run to the pizza place. Unlocking the door to get in. When you got inside, you locked the door behind you. As you turn to look at the place, all you saw was a cash register and an elevator, a few waiting chairs and kids toys. You walk up to the elevator. 

"Welcome, you must be technician! Please step into the elevator," said the elevator.

You jump back, after a while you walk into the elevator. 

"Welcome to the first day of your exciting new career," says the elevator. "Whether you are approached at a job fair, read our ad in the 'Hair pins, Nut's, and Bolts', or if this is a result of a dare, we welcome you," 

"Okay?" you say in confusion. 

"I will be your personal guide, to help you get started. I am a model 5 of the handymans robotic system, but you can call me hand unit. Your new career promises challenge," 

"What?" 

"Intereage, and endless danetoriel janitorial opportunities," a little tablet pops up to you, the letter scattering everywhere on the screen. "Please enter your name, as shown on the keypad, this will not be changed later so please be careful," You start to type your name in, but failed to do so. 

"It seems that you are having troubles with the keypad, and I can see what you are trying to type and I will auto correct it for you, one moment. Welcome 'Eggs Benedict'" Hand Unit says. 

"What the Fuck! I didn't type that shit in!" you say in anger. You cross your arms as you grumble other words to yourself. A loud sound, sounding like something you would hear at a boat drop off place. Few minutes later you come to a stop, little music comes on. "First night, here I come," 

"You can now open the elevator, by pressing the bright, red, and obvious button," HandUnit says. "Let's get to work!"

You press the button, to see police tape and a vent, scarcely big enough for an adult. "I have to get to the office threw that?" you ask yourself. You sigh, getting onto your hands and knees, started to crawl through the vent. 

~I'm skipping the vent talk with handunit that was up with night 1, too much shit to write for him!~

You come up to a green lit room, with more vents, creepy dolls, a big fan, and a clown mask above it. You look to your left to see just pitch black. 

"You are now in the primary control module, its actually a crawl space between the 2 front showrooms. Now let's get started with your daily tasks. view the window to your left. This is Ballora Gallery,  party room and dance studio. encouraging kids to get fit and enjoy pizza. Let's turn on the light and see if Ballora is on stage," HandUnit says as you look at the thing that shows a sun and a lightning bolt on each button. You press the sun button. A light shines on to the stage to show Ballora Gallery. You see a stage with nothing on it. The lights turn off. 

"Uh-Oh, seems Ballora doesn't feel like dancing, let's give her some motivation, press the red button now to administer a controlled shock maybe that'll put the spring in her step," HandUnit instructs. 

"Hell no! I know they aren't human, but wouldn't this make an error to them?" you say as you look at the lightning button. Silence is all you hear. You sigh a deep sigh."Fine!" you click the red button and light comes from the dark room. you press the blue button to see Ballora dancing with minicher puppet ballerinas. 

"Great! Ballora feels like her old self again and will be ready for tomorrow's performance. Now view the window to your right. This is the Funtime Auditorium, where Funtime foxy teaches kids to play and share, try the light, lets see what Funtime Foxy is up to," 

You press the light to see nothing on stage, 'what now? Shock her?(Funtime foxy will be a girl in this! Deal with it if you think Funtime Foxy is male!)' you think to yourself. 

"Looks like Funtime Foxy is taking the day off, lets motivate her with a controlled shock," 

"Come on, Fucker," you pull the middle finger up at HandUnit's speaker. You sigh and press the red button, and you turned on the light, seeing nothing again. 

"Please administer another controlled shock," You press the button again, to see Funtime Foxy. "Looks like Funtime foxy is in perfect working order, Good Job! In front of you is another vent shaft, crawl through it to get to Circus Gallery Control Module,"

you get on your hands and knees to crawl through the vent, when you were half way threw the vent, you heard a voice. 

"Motion triggered, Circus Gallery Vent," says a woman's voice. you crawl faster, next thing you know your in the control module. 

"One the other side of the glass is Circus Gallery, lets check the light a see what Circus Baby is up to," you press the light to see no one, not even seeing the stage. 

"looks like a few of the lights are out, we can fix that later, let's encourage Baby to cheer up with a controlled shock," 

"I don't wanna," you wine, you grunt as you press the button. when the controlled shocked ended, you turned the light on, again seeing nothing. "Maybe we should fix the fucking lights now!" you say to yourself. 

~Time Skip~

"That will be all for tonight," HandUnit says. "You may now leave by exiting through the vent," you turn, before you did, you felt like you were being watched by something. You turn back to the glass, you put your face, hands on both sides of your head to look inside. Pitch black is all you see, until bright green eyes look at you. You stare at them for a moment or two before they disappear. You turn to leave, thinking of those eyes you just saw.