Okay, Frankie.

[Gerard's POV]

Frank pushes me roughly against the wall of his bedroom, latching his lips onto my collarbone.

I can barely form a coherent sentence, "u-uh, F-fuck, Frankie! M-Mikey and Peeeeeete! T-they'll u-uuh, they'll hear!" I moan.

He disconnects his lips from my collarbone momentarily, "Don't worry, love. Knowing them, they'll probably be doing the same." He chuckled before kissing my lips softly.

I don't hesitate to kiss back this time, pushing him backward, onto his bed.

I run my tongue along his slightly chapped bottom lip, he accepts immediately.

He flips us around so I'm lying on the bed, him panting on top of me.

He looks me in the eye before smiling like mad and kissing me again.

Frank momentarily disconnects our lips, resulting in a frustrated groan from my mouth from the loss of contact.

He lifts my back up, pulling at the hem of my shirt to indicate that it should most definitely be on the floor, I nod.

He throws the navy t-shirt off of my body, exposing my pale chest.

He does the same with his own t-shirt.

He kisses me again, letting his hand roam my chest and back, I pull him into the kiss, holding him softly by the back of his neck.

He moans into the kiss, the vibrations from his moan go straight to my dick, making it rub against his stomach, causing him to chuckle.

"Desperate, are we, Gee?" He asks, looking down at my throbbing member.

I nod my head frantically.

He grabs ahold of my dick firmly, squeezing lightly before licking the side of my face, whispering "me too."

He gets onto his knees, looking up at me, questioning if he can remove my jeans and such, I just bite my lip and moan.

He obligates, unbuttoning my jeans, letting them pool around my ankles, he looks at my penis, smirking before pulling boxers off too.

I run my hands through his dyed hair, tugging lightly.

He looks up at me and starts placing small kisses to the top of my dick, shooting waves of bliss up to my stomach.

I moan and tilt my head back, not caring that it hit off the headboard.

He takes me into his mouth without warning nor hesitation.

At this point I lose it, moaning an incoherent "Oh, fuck, Frankie!"

He bobs his head up and down, not breaking eye contact.

He swirls his tongue around the top of my cock, making me scream his name.

"Fuck, b-babe, I'm close..." I shout, grabbing his hair and pushing myself further inside him.

"F-frankie!" I scream, he hums as a feeling of pure contentment fills me, the tension in my stomach exploding as I come inside his mouth.

He swallows it all before standing back up, smiling at me before kissing me a little.

"I love you so fucking much, Gerard." He whispers, hugging me.

"I love you too, Frank. I really do." I reply, stroking his head.

He quickly undresses, joining me in my naked state, climbing into bed with me. Snuggling into my side, smiling as he places soft kisses to my chest.

"Gee?" He whispers.

"Yes, love?" I reply in the same hushed tone.

"Will you be my boyfriend?" He asks timidly.

"I'd fucking adore that..." I say, hugging him closer.

"Yay! Goodnight, Gerard. I love you." He says before drifting off.

"You're doing things to me, Iero." I whisper barely audible, to the soft snoring boy beneath me.

I close my eyes and fall asleep, happy thoughts swimming in my brain.

•••••••••••••••
I hope you guys enjoYeD the sMuTz.

Take care! You're so important! 💞