Chapter 1

"Forgive. Yes 

                        Forget. Never, can anyone tell me who said that..."

Lucy Heartifillia slowly raised her hand, though she knew she would be tortured once again for being the nerd she is at heart. Though she is beautiful, she is bullied by the people she used to consider her family.  Mrs.Agrest looked at Lucy and pointed the stick at her.

"You know the answer Ms.Lucy," the teacher asked in a soft and gentle voice. 

"Yes Marinette, the quote was written by your husband Adrien Agrest," Lucy had replied in a small but strong voice. The teacher had always forced the students to call her Marinette, because adding Mrs. to her name made her feel much more older than she was. (I know that it wasn't made by Adrien and they didn't get married but let me have my ship... Or Else)

The bell had rung out loud as all of the students cleared all of the objects from their desks and put them into their bags. While Lucy had began to pack her bag some boy had pushed her bag off of the chair, therefor causing all of the books to slide out and fall to the floor. She crouched down to pick up her books and put them into her bag, an angry expression written on her face.

She was done with this. With being treated like the dirt below their feet, nothing more than a piece of trash for them to throw around. She was finished with it, with them, and with everything. 

As she walked outside she was confronted with eight of the nine school bullies known as Jellal Fernandes, Erza Scarlet, Levy McGarden, Gajeel Redbox, Gray Fullbuster, Juvia Lockser and Lisanna Strauss.