Chapter 2

As Lucy began to make her way out of the classroom she was confronted by 8 of the 9 bullies of school. Of course it had to be her, who else would it be? 

********Lucy Hearfilia P.O.V.************

"Nerdfillia, wait up," they had yelled at me as I began to walk away. Of course they wouldn't have this so I did the most sensible thing to do at the time.... run.

As they began to run after me Gray started chanting a spell under his breath and an ice cannon appeared in his arms. I turned around as it hit me, instead of ice, debris hit me and a couple other  students. So I got up and helped the other students up, ignoring the obscenities they began to shout at me. They had began to walk towards me as teachers and students watched with horror, probably from thinking of what the group could do to me. Erza began to walk up to me sword in hand as she began to strike down.

"Star Dress Taurus," the words had fallen out of my mouth before I could even realize what was happening. My axe had struck straight through her sword, a cut appeared upon her cheek and I looked on in horror. Of course however I did well to mask the horror on my face with a smirk.

My appearance had changed, for my glasses were on the floor. I was wearing my necklace, which I would emotionally die without (just search up the star dress for Taurus because I'm really bad at describing clothes). My ribbons were now gone, sitting infront of me along with my glasses. As Scarlet started to move back I took a step forward, stepping directly onto my nerdy glasses. They had snapped and cracked. The sound just made me smirk even more. 

As my transformation had worn off I turned around, my hair an inch away from whipping Scarlet in the face. Everyone had looked at me in shock as I began to walk away, wind from the open windows whipping at my face wildly. I stepped over the last piece of debris and put my hands up to my shoulders in height.

"Lucky Lucy Heartfillia is long gone," I began with my middle fingers moving up, "and the only people you have to thank are yourselves." 

I began to walk to my next class, my confidence boosting above what I have ever felt. I banged my hands on the door, Guildarts opened opened the door up with annoyance written all over his face. Up until he saw that it was he, and he also noticed my changed appearance.

"Eyes up here perv," I said as he looked at me with shock, "Now are you gonna let me in or do I gotta come in through the window."

"C-come on in... sorry about that Lucy," he began, "but do you mind telling me what happened!" 

I couldn't believe it.... how could no one hear all of the shit that went down 2 minuets ago. It is just stupidity and density at its greatest. As I look inside I was in shock at the sight of my sister.

"Lucy," she spoke with a gentle voice. Kindness was shining through her eyes.

"____________," I replied shock evident in my voice. 

A/N : So who is Lucy's sister. Comment your guesses below and I will try to upload as much as possible daily!!!

Bye for now....