Chapter 3

"Michelle," I had spoken my voice full of shock. I knew what this ment, more specifically what this means. The spirit king had gone bad again, and we had to kill the evil inside of him again. Of course I wanted to see Michelle again but not like this, not when it was only for the purpose of battle. 

It was our fate, as daughters of Queen Layla the 3rd Queen of the realm of Stellarum, to fight the evil within our uncle. We were ment to fight to our last breath. 

Michelle grabbed my hand, "let's go. We have a job to complete right?" 

"Yeah let's go beat the crap outta the evil king!" I yelled out in response. We jumped out of the window, ignoring the shocked faces of our classmates. I had been meaning to ask Michelle how she got into the classroom unnoticed, but now was not the time for that. I faintly heard Guildarts yelling out behind us. A balcony portal had appeared infront of us as we jumped in there with no hesitation, at least none shown. 

However in the rush of excitement I didn't notice 9 people following us through the portal. 

Sorry it is a bit short, I will update more if I can and I also and going to be making a new story soon! Sorry that it is a bit late too....

I bid you goodbye for now!!