Prologue

Izuku Midoryia was feeling amazing! All Might and the rest of Class 1-A were on a field trip! He had been so delighted to discover that they were going on another school trip, and was even more eager because it was a surprise. All Might said they'd find out once they arrived at their destination.

The young boy was hiking up the side of a mountain with his friends, they were currently on a trail leading through a forest. "Hey, Iida?" Midoryia asked the boy on his left. "Hm? Oh, what is it, Midoryia?" He asked in a formal tone. Izuku sighed, some things never change. "Do you have any idea what we're doing?" He asked. Iida smiled. "No, I too have not the slightest notion what we will be-"

"DEEKKUUUU!! IIDDAAAA!" Ochaco Uraraka called. Both boys looked back in surprise. Uraraka ran to catch up with them. When she finally reached the two boys, she was sweating, wheezing, and out of breath. "Uraraka! Are you okay?" Deku asked, concerned. "Yeah*pant*, just *pant* a little *pant* out of *pant* breath!" The fatigued girl breathed out. A second later, she was back on her feet, grinning like it had never occurred.

As they continued to walk, they noticed how dim the woodlands around them were beginning to get. "Um, guys, it's getting a little dark, don't you think?" Uraraka quivered. "Yeah, it's kind of spooky." Midoryia agreed. Izuku looked downward at the soil to make sure he didn't trip over anything and noticed his shoe was untied. "Oh! Hang on a second, I gotta tie my shoe, you guys go on without me." "Are you sure, Midoryia? What if you are not able to find your way?" Iida said. "Don't worry about me, I'll be fine! I'll catch up with you in a moment!" Deku responded with a smile. Uraraka and Iida grinned back and continued walking while he bent down to tie his shoelaces.

-League of Villains Headquarters-

"Finally! This is the chance we've been anticipating!" Shigaraki sat in the League of Villains Headquarters, watching the scene through one of Kurogiri's warp gates. Kurogiri studied the young boy. An amused smirk was plastered on his face beneath his helmet. 'Maybe not all of the boy's plans have worked, but this one might just be exactly what the League of Villains needs to destroy All Might.' "Kurogiri, I'm going through, make sure you leave the gate open in case we need to make a quick escape." Kurogiri nodded. With that, Tomura Shigiraki stepped through the black mist. 'Why go all the way to All Might, if he can come to us?'

A/N-

Well! Hope you guys like it so far!

~~Angelica_Schuyler_12~~

P.S.-None of the art is mine! ;)