Chapter 4

"Shadow...?" Midoriya questioned."Yep! Now...tell me, who are you?" The girl smiled. Her eyes flickered to the side for a moment. Izuku turned his head to see what she was looking at. There was nothing there but darkness. After a few minutes of silence, 'Shadow' sighed.

"Do you know why you're here?" Izuku looked up. He had no idea why he was there, or, where he was. "No...I don't...could you maybe tell me, miss?" He responded trying to be polite. 'Shadow' chuckled.

"I could...but I won't." Midoriya was confused. "C-Could you at least tell me where I am?" He was starting to sound desperate. "You're in my reality." This only confused Izuku more. "Your reality?"

"Yes. That's my quirk. I can create other worlds. I was watching you, and I knew you needed a short debriefing before you returned."

Izuku's eyes lit up. "So, I can go back to my friends?" He asked excitedly. 'Shadow' grinned. "I can send you back...on one condition." Midoriya was listening intently. "You go back, but...you cannot go back to your friends. Even if you manage to escape the villains if you go near any of them...It won't be pretty."

"I-wait-" He looked down, only to see his legs starting to disintegrate. "Wait! What's going on! I don't-"

"We will meet again, Izuku."