Chapter 5

Tomura Shigaraki was slightly annoyed. Sure, it was perfectly normal for someone to be scared, but Midoryia had just passed out in his arms, leaving the poor light blue haired villain to drag him back to the portal. That boy was way heavier than he looked, and the male may or may not have practically broken his back.

It didn't help that when Shigiraki finally returned to headquarters, the green haired boy started mumbling in his sleep. His words were incoherent jumbles that confused Shigarki more than anything. Kurogiri had managed to calm the man and ease his confusion, but Shigiraki was still on edge.

As soon as Izuku's eyes snapped open, he practically jumped out of his skin. He frantically looked around and took in his surroundings. He seemed to be in some sort of medical room. It had white walls and a high ceiling. The room was lined with cabinets and shelves with various gadgets and test tubes filled with brightly colored liquid.

At first, the young hero thought he was in a hospital, and he was relieved. 'It was all a dream, I'm safe.'

Then, his eyes drifted over to the two male villains standing in the corner, watching his every move.

Midoryia finally understood what was going on, and he jumped out of the bed he was stationed in.

"Don't come any closer!"

A/N:

I have returned! Wow, I haven't updated in a while, sorry guys! But here's the chapter. I hope it wasn't to terrible, and once again, sorry for making you guys wait so long!

Thanks for reading!

P.S.: In the past, I've just signed off with my username, but from now on, I'll be going by Alex.

~Alex