Chapter 3

Izuku's P.O.V

I groggily open my eyes to a blinding light. I rub my eyes and look around, confused. 'What...What happened?'

I was in a field bursting with gorgeous wildflowers. The sky was purple and blue, the colors of dusk. If you looked beyond the horizon, you could just see the tip of the ocean water.

"He-Hello?" I called out. The silence was the only response.

"Hello?!" I shouted, louder this time.

"Deku!" I heard someone answer from behind me.

I turned around.

It was Uraraka!

"Uraraka! What are you doing here? This doesn't look like the mountains."

"You know Deku, I have something to tell you..."

'Wait...is she blushing? I've liked her for a long time, does she maybe..."

"Midoryia!" There was another voice from beside me.

"Iida?" I turn.

"DEKU!!!" 'Kachann?'

"Midoryia." 'Todoroki?'

"Young Midoryia." 'All Might?'

"Izuku!" 'MOM!?

All the voices, from my friends, family, and idols, surround me. I start to tear up. 'They're all here.'

"Everyone, you're here!" I exclaimed.

"Yes, we are, young Midoryia." Replied All Might. "Do you know why?"

"Huh?" 'What? I didn't even think about it like that...'

"It's because silly," Uraraka started. "We wanted to tell you,"

Everyone takes a deep breath before responding, all together, "How disappointed we are in you!"

"W-What? What did I do?" I asked confused and hurt.

"Oh please, you let those villains kidnap you? After all that training? How pathetic." Uraraka spat.

"I expected more of you, Midoryia," Iida stated.

"Guys, what are you talking about?" I asked, trying to understand.

"HAHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAH!" Kachann just laughed at me.

"Hm." Todoroki stated, glaring at me.

"No guys, I'm serious what's going on?" I asked desperately.

"I expected more of a fight from my successor. Perhaps I shouldn't have entrusted you with my power."

"A-All M-Might?" At this point, I was crying. 'What were they talking about?' "Mom, what's going on?"

She looked down. "Izuku, dear, when they finally rescue you from the villains, we need to talk. I don't think U.A. is the best place for you."

"What!? Mom, All Might, everyone..."

'Disappointment.'

'Weak.'

'Pathetic.'

I closed my eyes, and took a deep breath, trying not to let anymore tears escape.

"Wow, I can't believe you are supposedly 'friends' with them." A voice stated.

My eyes flew open. In front of me was a girl. She was about my age, with black hair, and red eyes. She was wearing a black cloak, that covered her entire body. I also saw little...horns poking out of her hair?

"Hi, I'm Eliza, but you can call me Shadow!"