Wattpad Original

Bonus chapter | Dray

D R A Y T O N S • P O V

The Grooms dressing room on the day of the wedding.

Today is the day. I become a husband. Dallas becomes my wife. Her best friend is having our twins. Life couldn't be better.

I scoured the room where the groomsmen were hanging about and noticed a definite awkwardness. Nathan was over beside the bar with a scotch in his hand. Grayson was sat in a recliner, his tie hanging loose while he stared at nothing in particular and Coleman was flirting with the seamstress that was fitting his pants.

I suppose it wasn't all that unusual for it to be a bit strained. My soon to be brother in law is married to the woman carrying my children. And the woman carrying my children has a child and past with my best friend. What a fûcking sitcom. I start cackling in the seat while the hair chick finishes running product through my hair.

She stepped back and I turned around in the seat to face the rest of the room. Grayson arched a brow, curious to know what had me laughing. "It just occurred to me that you could give Nathan some pointers. How does Spencer like it in the sack when she's pregnant?"

Nathan choked on his scotch at the same time that Grayson stood up with disgust written all over his face. "The fuck man?!"

Coleman turned a rich red as he tried and failed to hold in his laughter. "That's so fucked up."

"Yeah, it is!" Grayson snapped.

"Nathan." I swivelled in the seat and ignored Grayson, who began to pace with frustration. "Is it weird that your wife is pregnant with your sister's babies. That's some cult shit right there."

Nathan didn't respond. He just pinched the bridge of his nose and exhaled. So of course, I continued.

"Hey Nathan, is it weird to think about the fact that my babies are inside Grayson's baby mamma when you're smashing?"

Coleman's snort sounded through the room and Grayson paused his pacing, swinging out in a lousy attempt to punch me in the shoulder. I pushed back in the seat and curled over with laughter.

"There's so many fucked up ways I can word your situation!"

Coleman straightened up. "How about the fact that whenever Spencer swallows, she's feeding your kids their uncles kids."

Grayson, Nathan and I all turned to him in disgust, the room falling silent as Coleman glanced around with a faltering laugh.

"That's fucked." I stand up. "Too far."

He started to stammer. "But I just— I thought—"

"Shut it weird fuck."

The seamstress who was flirting with him just moments before, frowned and walked out of the room. Much to Coleman's disappointment. Nathan watched him with a flat expression, his leg bouncing as though he wanted to smack him while he walked around the bar and began fixing a drink.

"So," Coleman filled in the awkward silence that he created. For once, someone said something worse than I did. "Lennon looks hot. Saw her strutting up the corridor in her tight dress. Reckon tonight's the night."