From foe to friend

"You know, you guys are pretty cool." Dust remarked, standing up and putting his swords back in their sheaths.

"Where do you think you're going?" Erza asked gloomily.

"Uh... back home?" Dust said, under the assumption that the fight had ended.

"No way. You and Celestia are gonna come back with us to the guild." Erza said, draping her arm around Dust's neck and slamming him into her chest, creating a deafening sound metal colliding.

"And that's why I wear armor." Dust said, smiling.

"I thought you wore armor cause you thought it would look cool and be handy in combat." Celestia pointed out.

"Psshhh, you're no fun!" Dust complained.

"Hey!" Celestia giggled, Natsu and Gray laughing in the background.

"Just ignore them. Natsu and Gray are always like that." Lucy said, patting his shoulder.

"I'd figured as much..." Dust said with a smile.

"Wendy!" A white cat said, flying towards the blue-haired girl.

"Hey, Carla!" Wendy greeted the cat.

"Does everyone have a flying cat?" Dust muttered, looking towards Lucy.

"Well, not everyone. It's just Wendy, Gajeel, and Natsu." Lucy cheerfully, stealing a glance at Natsu.

"Hey, Lucy, you have a thing for Natsu, don't ya?" Dust smirked at the blonde.

"WHAT?! THAT'S TOTALLY RIDICLOUS!" Lucy yelped, her face slowly turning red.

"Aww, no need to hide it! I'll keep it secret, I promise" Dust said with a grin.

"She loves him..." A pink-haired maid said, appearing from the ground.

"What the fuck?!" Dust yelped, looking down at her.

"STOP COPYING THAT STUPID CAT!" Lucy ordered the maid whose head was sticking out of the ground.

"So, who's the samurai?" A guy with an orange spiky haircut and glasses asked.

"Where are all these people coming from?!" Dust thought.

"So, Dust, who has your fancy?" Erza asked, sneaking up behind him.

"WHAT?! No one does!" Dust said, covering his flushed face with his helmet.

"Aw, you're so shy about it..." Lucy said, mocking him.

"Shut up..." Dust grumbled, still hiding his face.

"You do seem rather shy about it." Wendy remarked curiously.

"Stop it!" Dust snapped. "I'm just gonna leave." He said, walking towards Natsu. "HEY, PINKIE YOU WANTED TO FIGHT M-" Before Dust could even finish his sentence, Lucy and Erza grabbed him and began to drag him away "Help me... Celestia, HELP ME!" Dust protested, struggling to dig his feet into the ground and slow their progress.

"Um, is he gonna be okay?" Celestia asked in confusion.

"I'm sure he'll be fine!" Natsu said, crossing his arms.

"HELP!!!!" Dust yelled from afar.

"Yeah, I'm gonna go check anyway." Celestia decided, scurrying after Dust.